Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your general GPA in college/high school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DubToker, May 27, 2011.

1. Vote only if you toked back then, I'm curious to see the results. :smoke:

2. 1.6 I think

3. ~3.5 right now in college, 4 in high school (started smoking junior year).

Study high, get high scores

4. 1. something on a 12 scale. I sucked.

5. low 3s also. But I didn't give a fuck even before I started smoking...

6. first year of college done got a 3.4 gpa.

7. I went through middle school pulling a 1.3 and a 1.4 back to back in 7th grade. They had a "most improved GPA award", so I did a little bit of my homework in 8th grade and got a 2.9, which one of my teachers said might be a record increase for the school itself... They didn't give me the award because they said it would be "rewarding my bad behavior and lack of effort in 7th grade", and then I stopped trying again.

I was also placed in the slow math class and in the "Gifted Program" for math and science at the same time. I didn't try in either of them, they had already instilled a "fuck school" attitude in me.

8. That's fucked up.

9. think it was around 2.8 when i graduated. i didnt really care and put absolutely no effort in, and after junior year i dropped out and got my diploma through a GED program (real diploma though)

had i put any time or effort in i could have done so much better. sometimes i wonder what it would have been like if i did

10. 3.93 And graduating top 10 in my class.. Been toking over half of my high school career too...
    Take that stereotypes!
    :smoke:

11. I joined a club once

12. funny story for you.

in high school, i was one point away from staying back in both my freshman and sophomore year. i averaged about a 60 or d- in both of my math class in my freshman and sophomore year. if i flunked, i woulda had to go to summer school. with that said... my gpa was terrible. i had like a 1.8 or something like that for those two years. then my junior year came around, i fucking aced it. i had like a 3.0 gpa or something like that for my junior year which brought it up to a 2.0. had a d- in my drivers ed though. then my senior year, i was good. brought my cumulative gpa to a 2.3.

now in college, that was a whole nother story. i pretty much was good. in community college, i had like a 3.0 and when i went to a 4 year school, my shit went up to a 3.4. i woke up at the right time though. i kinda regret high school though. i had no excuse to fucking up my first two years though. was going through my own shit @ the time but still.

13. High school 4+ college; hard science major. 3.35

14. not going to hate but everybody here REALLY got a 3.0-4.0? stop lying. some of the weedheads i knew didn't even show up to class to even get graded. sorry.

15. BS! You all must have some easy ass majors

16. everybody is lying to bust stereotypes haha.

no but really my gpa was the same before i smoked and while i smoked. I didn't give a shit before and didn't give a shit after I started smoking

17. what is a hard science major?

18. In 7th grade and before i had like a 1.9 gpa (lots of Ds) and i just didnt care about school. It was a catholic school and they made us go to church and shit.
    Then my parents paid me $50 for honor roll and got like a 2.9 3.0 ish gpa (3 honor rolls out of 4) then i smoked weed for the first time the summer after after 8th grade and then i got a 3.4gpa overall in highschool, joined the swim team, ect and smoked more weed. I smoked like once a week everyweek throughout highschool.