What was YOUR first time like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orion, Jun 6, 2002.

1. wow! this is a kick arse thread.

Well, I went round my friend's house for the weekend, and he is a real pothead (like i am now, and proud) and he says to me "You wanna smoke some weed?" and whips out a 1/4 of some wicked bud (and now that i think about it, it's ome of the best i've had to date) and I say "yeah sure, but no tobacco in the joint" cos I can't stand that nasty shit.

So he rolls me a straight joint all for myself, then one for him. And there I am tokin' away and after the joint, I feel nothing. Then I sit down and relax and all of a sudden, I can feel my head, but the rest of my body is just GONE! My head's floating! And I laughed about it for like half an hour.

Then, when I'd finished laughin' I grabbed my friend's bong and asked if I could try it out. He stuffs it with some of his tight bud, and lights me up and I took a huge hit (way too big for me then) and I was coughing for like, five minutes. Then I sit back and everything is just whizzin' past me. The blood is rushing to my head when I sit still and I had to get up and move otherwise I thought I was gonna die!

Then, I smoked another joint and I passed out. Ah. happy days :D Now I't takes me about 1/4 to get me wasted, and I get stoned whenever I can.