Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first time like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Jan 29, 2010.

1. #1 H4ZER, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    Sorry if this is an old duplicate thread I just wanna know.
    You dont have to add as much detail as i did doe.

Ok I was 13,I had some mid or some beasters im not sure and I had a pipe.I use to smoke stuff like grass in paper i use to take some of my dads old joints and smoke them but i could'nt even inhale rigth and it use to burn my throat.So one day I was bored I lit up the pipe outside(I was too stupid back then to know it burns better if you grind it up)So i kept lighting cause it kept going out, it was really annoying I got like 2 good hits b4 it went out every few seconds or so I burned myself alot trying to keep the bud lit.I smoked like 5 good sized buds and I smoked it right down to the ash.at first i didnt get high it took me like 8 minutes to start getting high then I just kept lighting it started burning really good.And eventually i was inhaling like it was nothing just taking these HUGE hits.I estimate I was smoking for about 30-40 minutes I was so dame rocked I didnt even know I was high out my ass.I was seeing thing almost like i was a fly.Like i had 3 eyes or something and my vision was shaped like a triangle.

And I thougth I saw my dad pull up the driveway(i have a high driveway)like 3 different times but i was trippin, and i thougth there was a murderer behind me.And the best part was i wasnt scared i mean normally when i was 13 i wouldnt have been just sitting on a dame rocknear the forest with my back turned and never looking back once i would have been scared out my ass cus it was dark as hell i thougth my dame garden stuff were monsters.So I went in my house and was so dame high i could barely walk.Then i went in my room and was looking at the ceiling and i saw words in my ceiling visible words.Then I almost raped my little brother i was running around the room with my meat out chasing him.then i layed down and went to sleep.IDK i dont remeber all im sure i did more but i dont remeber.

2. i was 12. My mom introduced me.... Been smoking ever sense. 9yrs later.

3. A friend and I wanted to try weed out of curiosity, so we ended up getting 1G each just to try it. We made a very shitty joint, and smoked it in the woods by his house. We got annoyed mainly cause we felt nothing. So that killed our hopes.

A few months later, my friend starts smoking, and convinces me to try it again. So I sleep over at his house, and he admits to smoke me till I feel high, so he did. I hit like 1 or 2 bowls and I felt the high immediately. I started mentioning what I felt like, happiness swimming up my throat, mood change, etc and he just stood there smiling.

Anyways, after that its been daily smokes, and fires, etc.
    Glad he got me into it ;p

4. My first time huh? I'm a late bloomer, didn't start until last summer, I'm 24. I've been curious for a long time about trying marijuana but I never really knew the kind of kids in school who smoked pot, I was the shy quiet read in the library type.

My brother though is more outgoing than me. He partied and dated and went out drinking with friends and such, the all around social type. We fought a lot when we were younger but as we get older we get along better and better. I figured because he was the party type and knowing him personally I knew he'd at least tried pot by now, even if he wouldn't tell me, and definitely had friends who knew where to get some. We were also finally at the point in our relationship where we could tell eachother things we didn't want to get back to our parents without worrying about blabbing or blackmail.

I nagged him to get me some until he finally did. We went out to his car late at night to hotbox. He figured even if I couldn't manage to get high my first time I'd at least get a buzz from just breathing the air. It worked.

It wasn't as good as my first time getting a full strength high but it was a great first experience anyways.

5. lol for some reason that was funny

6. I'm still a vir- oh wait, first time i smoked? Rolled up some shitty probably moldy bud into computer paper, didnt get that high but the sasquatch show that came on was pretty funny.

7. Picked up a dime from a friend to see what the hype was all about, lit up, went inside and started cooking. As soon as it hit me, i kept laughing at the awesome fact that i really was high:smoking::wave:

8. I was 14. My friend kept getting weed from his aunt and telling me the stories. So, I wanted to try it. I've been comfortable with weed my whole life because basically my whole family smokes, so I wasn't too paranoid or anything. He gave me some of his stash, but I never did anything with it. Until he stayed over one night.

We sneaked out of the apartment at, like, 3:00 at night, and both smoked a joint. I probably didn't inhale right, so I wasn't high at all when we went back inside. My friend thought he was, but I could tell he was being dramatic. I told him I wanted to go back outside, but he refused to go. So I just lit up in my room. We passed it around for over a half hour, then watched Dumb and Dumber.

We laughed at one scene for 15 minutes. We kept rewinding and watching this one scene in slow motion for so long. We both couldn't stop laughing to the point where our throats started hurting. It was an amazing experience :)

Getting the smell out of my room was a hassle, though.

9. I was 14. Me and a friend got a few grams of some really good stuff. We smoked out in the backyard and then laughed for 20 minutes. I've been smoking since then. :smoke:

10. i was like..idk 9? i was in 4th grade and got baked as fuck with my friends big brother. LAUGHED _MY_ASS_OFF!! that day ws epic! I also smashe on a whole box of cheez-its 2!

11. First time was with a tiny amount of shitty brick in some printer paper outside in the cold. Needless to say I didn't get high.

My first real time, I went with my two friends to their treehouse to hotbox it. They had their pieces and I had a joint. All the sudden we all started cracking up and the tree house started shaking it felt like it was falling down. Then we listened to music and stuff.

12. I was 14 and my brother asked me one night while my parents were out of town if I wanted to try it. I did, and I've been a stoner ever since..and my brother always gives me shit about it, but he was the one who got me into it:)

13. I was 14 and in middle school and I saw my friend that was gonna leave the school so I left too and we went to his friends house and everybody chipped in for weed and bought 3 bags. They rolled up and smoked and I was wondering what people ment when they was high and when I got high I was like wtf? Then my heart started pounding and I was scared I was gonna get a heart attack. Then I went to the bathroom and was looking at myself saying "omg why did I do this? God help mee !!!" then I went back and they was dancing and it looked cool but I was just thinking how this shit just put me in a whole new world. Then I left and saw my friend and after that I was good for the rest of the day. I remember I said I was never gonna smoke again after that but now I smoke every week or somtimes on weekdays.

14. First time ever: 16 yo, in the student parking lot. Asked to "take a hit of this shit", (knew perfectly well what it was). Took a huge toke, held it in for a while, exhaled. Passed the pipe back, and asked, (what is this shit? Mexican brown bud? Looked at them disgusted, and walked back to class.) Got gape-jawed look from several people because that's the biggest hit they saw anybody take, and it didn't affect me in the least.

First time I got stoned: Mom was on a 3 day vacation, so I got high w/ my sister. We were watching "Joe Dirt". (17yo), (Joe Dirt: Now for sale on Home Video!!), I started complaining because I wasn't that fucked up yet, and this movie sucked. I layed on the couch for a while, and next thing I know, she goes to bed and hands me the remote. I change it to the History Channel, and fell asleep. I woke up 14hrs later, wondering how the hell I got so stoned, and why the TV was still on, (gee, I smoked 6 bowls, I wonder?). I woke up, and decided to watch the day's news. I didn't leave the couch for another 2 hours. I've loved it ever since early 2001. :)

15. 16 years old, it was a friend of a friend that invited me to his birthday party. it just turned out to be him, me and another guy that wasnt going to toke.

all i remember of that experience was me freaking the fuck out because i was afraid i was not going to be able to stop myself from jumping off a cliff, the birthday boy sitting on a rock with a huge grin and the sober guy screwing with my by telling me that he was going to disappear.

it was a scary but equally awesome experience

16. Lets see I had just turned 17 (im almost 19 now so roughly 2 years at it). I had just started my junior year and the summer before i started partying (drinking) some of my other friends started smoking and it took me about 2 weekends to finally break down and smoke. So my 2 best friends who have been smoking on weekends for about a month now get some weed and a bowl. We go down to friend (A) basement and we load the bowl and friend A. takes a hit and passes it to me I couldnt even figure the carb out so they had to do it for me haha its really funny thinking back on it. Anyways i hit it about 2 times cause i didnt want to get to fucked up. So anyways i did not get high. This repeats the next afternoon except this time it worked, i wasnt to baked but i was high and i really really liked it. Later that day which is a thursday i buy a dime of some fire from a kid i knew dealt.
    That next day was a friday i remember cause we were going to the football game. We thought hey lets go high cause this is tight. We get friend B. brother to buy us a swisher and roll it up. So here we are about 45 minutes before the game starts at friend A. little sisters playhouse in his back yard. We light that bitch up and start the puff puff pass tradition by the end of the blunt i couldnt really even walk. I managed to get into his house and layed on the steps leading from basement to top flooor. The whole fuckin room was spinning. I thought i was dieing and had a mild panic attack.
    Holy shit i remembered we still had to go to the game i really didnt want to but they talked me into it. I couldnt even walk to the truck unless i imagined yellow lines in front of me like on a road.
    So we get to the game and i really dont know whats going on i was really really high. So anyways i just decide to sleep in the truck while they all go in. I guess i fall asleep cause it felt like i was only there 5 minutes but they came back and said the game was over and that we won. So we get back to friend A. house and i threw up in the front yard cause everything was still spinning. Well it quit after that, we went inside and ate and watched some t.v.
    that next morning we get up and decide to smoke again just not as much so we load a bowl and smoke and get fealing right and thats when i fell in love with the herb. Now i smoke everyday usually a blunt or two. I smoke reggy otherwise it would get to expensive for me. But i do buy dank every now and again and enjoy every last bit of it. haha sorry for the long post.
    Ive been lurking around here for a while just thought i would post.
    I love GC.

17. I was 15, my friend who was a regular had some bud and asked if i wanted to blaze with him. So i went with him. We walked to the beach but it was so windy that we couldn't light the j so we ended up hotboxing a porta potty on the beach. haha.

18. So was/am I! Nerds and musicians are my favourite types of stoners.

19. I thought i was going to die. Then i thought i was going blind, but i just passed out. Then for the next hour i couldnt keep my eyes open and was having crazy CEV's of being on a rollercoaster. I was good and high. Man i wish i could get like that again.

20. man. i miss my first time. i was like 16.
    (my first time getting high mind you, id smoked before but for some reason didnt get high. i smoked like a half a joint and didnt get a buzz)
    anyways.
    my cousin was gonna get me some good bud. hydro quality.
    but he wasnt able to. so all he was able to get, was maybe a dime sized(size of the coin, not amount of weed) piece of bud. he gave it to me when i was staying at his house.
    i didnt have anything to smoke with, so i made a ghetto foil pipe. at first i took a couple hits without grinding it up. waited 15 minutes, it didnt do anything. so i grinded it up with my fingers, put it back in the pipe. smoked it. as im smoking, im doing it out the window cuz i was in my cousins room, he was sleeping in his parents room cuz his cats pee everywhere. so im basicly the only one up and its dark out. and as im hitting it, i start to notice things weirdly. like "whoa, my visions all neat, i can see in the dark!!!!!" so a couple moments pass after i finish the weed. and suddenly. i feel my heart start to pound and beat faster. and everythings going in slow motion. and im thinking "yeahhhh im high!!!!!!! :D" i went on the computer, couldnt type for ass. i stood up and started moving around. idk wyy, i think cuz it was cool. lol.
    everything was all "woooooo". then things started getting...... weird. i guess cuz it was my first time, and i was smoking some good good good shit. it just hammered me. i started hearing things. like laughter(not normal haha laughter, but a demonic pixie "heeheeheeehe" laughter) so then im like "WTF?!?!?!?" i closed the windows and blinds. turned on the fan. and was like "ill just go to sleep" so as im laying there. i start freakin g out. i guess cuz it was all new to me. i felt like i was dying and shit, it was crazy. so fast forward, i ended up calling my mom asking her to pick me up. cuz i couldnt handle being that fucked up all alone. especially as a first timer. so we stopped at mcdonalds on the way home. i ate it in the car. got home. layed on the couch. called my cat, went to my room. and went to sleep. lol all this over the course of an hour.(im missing a lot of parts, i dont remember them. lol)

and little did i know, this would be teh start of a beautiful friendship, between a man, and his plants.