Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first time like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimeIsIllmatic, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Whuddup GC!?

I just saw an old thread about peoples' first times smoking and I thought I'd ask you all the same thing. I've always found first time stories to be the most interesting.

For me, I was 14 and it was summer after eighth grade. I copped a dime of some OG kush (believe me, it was really OG kush, looking back it was some dank shit and I remember how it tasted like linen, which is what OG still tastes like to me) off of a dude who had graduated high school that year (now in serving 5-10 for dealing on school campus, dude was moving mad weight). I didn't really know how to smoke at all, so I gave it to my brother and asked if he could roll me a couple blunts and I'd smoke with him. So a couple days later, we decide we'll smoke it before a high school football game with his girlfriend. So we do. We park on top of a mountain and spark the first L. Burned it down. Then we smoked the next. I got high as fuck, we went to the game, I kept 'noiding out about police bringing the dogs in (they've done it a couple times and for some reason I had my brother's used one hitter in my pocket, still don't know why to this day). Then we go home, I go watch TV in the living room with my parents and burn out. Haha, pretty lame story, but it's a good memory. This was back in August of 2009. How about you guys? What was your first time like?

2. ^^^ just lol

3. Everything was slow motion and my eyes were too dilated to see the TV properly... I spent 3 hours walking into a wall on counter-strike just zoned the fuck out then ate like half my fridge and took the best nap of my life... just to wake up still stoned lol it was a good time.

4. It was after school me and my friend smoked in the woods. The ground was all muddy. It was cold so he gave me his jacket (I was shivering and I couldn't stop).
    Then my mom texted me saying she was going to pick me up from school, so I had to go. I sat with her in the car for twenty minutes while I was high. I wanted to lick the windows and my phone so bad, but somehow I managed to not screw it up.
    I also got lost in my sister's school... And walked into the side of the car (I missed the door)

5. i nutted after the first pump,

6. Got really high masterbated like a god accidentallyj jizzed in my eye overall pleasant experience

7. I was with a group of friends and we had this sweet glass mushroom bowl and some bud but no lighter cx so after like a hour of searching we found one and I coughed my ass off and got high as shit and munched like crazy and everyone knew I was high it was awesome but one of my friends n my bf at the time got mad at my but I didn't care I was stoned as shit XD

8. I barely remember, I was also quite drunk (waste of the first time). What I do remember though, is that my friend had a bowl with Bob Marley on it, and that I thought that was super badass. Then I remember being so out of it that I had to have a sober friend light the bowl for me. Then I passed out while we were walking, wake up again to the sound of sirens and my friend yelling in my face that we had to run because the cops were coming, all of a sudden I see a flashing blue and red, then I realize it's my friend's phone, he downloaded some sort of siren app and took advantage of me being a little bit paranoid. Then I woke up on his couch, that pretty much covers what I remember of my first time being high and first time being drunk

9. I was about 14-15, this guy I knew that blazed wanted to pick up and I knew people.

We grabbed a half, rolled up a pure doobie each for the four of us that were smoking.
    One friend got paranoid as fuck and went home lmao, we finished his joint and relaxed.

It was a beautiful summers day and we had some really peng lemon haze which was deal sealing.

Second time I smoked up with my girl at the time and we banged, snootch.
    Everyone else seems to think you get the giggles but how the fuck are you gonna get the giggles when you're being that intimate in such a great state of mind?...

All in all my stoner life has been very spoiled: I've never found a seed in my bud, always had good quality and the hookups are consistent.
    Shame the bags are so small in NE London now.

10. My first time was fucking with my mind so much... I was at a girls house with her and another friend while her parents were gone. I had smoked a couple times actually but never actually got High until this time.

This was also the first time I had ever been at this girls house. And it just so happens that it has the same exact floor plan of her boyfriends house. I also just spent the entire last week at his house pretty much. Since we're best buds and all.
    Anyway, so we go about back and pass around the bong taking hits. By the time we finished off the gram and a half we had I was really starting to feel it.
    But as soon as we got instead I was trying to comprehend being at this house that is exactly like my friends house. Except... Nome of his stuff was there. And he wasn't there. Eventually I sat down and watched "Totoro". Damn that was an awesome movie.
    I also learned that I have a bit of a problem eating when high. My mouth would almost go numb while I was chewing.

Over all though it was a great night.

11. hey im new to this page and i need some help....im trying to find where should i go on this sight to chat with someone who jumps trains.....

12. First time was the day after my girlfriend was killed by a drunk driver, some friends came and picked me up to get my mind off things, chilling having a few beers, someone pulled out a pipe and grinder and I said fuck it, why not.

13. lmfao

14. sorry man that must have been hard