Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first time like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KittenzSmokes, Jul 17, 2012.

1. When I first tried mj, I was 14. I still remember this clearly almost 12 years later.

I was at my friends house, and his older brother walked in with a bag. He claimed it was real deal shit, like heads. At the time I believed it. I don't know if I still do. Anyway, we went into the basement; and he had set up a huge gravity bong. I was the first to go. I took the biggest hit I could. After about 5 seconds, I coughed it all out and coughed like a bitch for about 5 minutes. By the time I was done coughing, my friend was now out chilling with me. We sprayed each other with ace, (gotta love being a kid) and sat on his porch. I was yelling at him
    Saying this shit didn't work. Then it hit me. It was incredible. I remember us ordering 3 large pizzas from dominos, and I was laying on his trampoline asking if birds could fuck in mud air. Great day. I also remember walking around his house for no reason, and randomly sleeping for 20 minute intervals.

2. Hahaha that's pretty crazy. First time i smoked had a blunt of peanut butter smelling mids with 3 other friends that were typical smokers. I was so done, had mad tunnel vision and the whole works. I also remember blue Hawaiian punch being the best drink in the universe.

3. You guys are really spamming with these first time related stories. Find something new theres too many threads like this

4. It was lame and sober as fuuuck

5. Oh man my first time I was 14 too, and my friend had a dime of I dont remember what prolly just some reggie and he had a homemade bong made out of a two liter bottle of coke, and I hit it and it didnt hit me till like 5 minutes later at first I really thought I did something wrong but when it hit me I was asking if apples could talk lmao