Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first time getting TOO high like ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 21, 2017.

1. First time I smoked it was cool. Like being sent off to another world, mostly cause it was my first time ever doing any sort of mind altering substance. Almost unable to believe that a person could feel like that. Was very baked but very intrigued, super trippy sativa.

Other times I get too baked normally just induces paranoia and mild anxiety. Mostly just happens with edibles.

I don't smoke too much right now, $2700 to swap engines so I can't afford to get baked like I was a couple months ago.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The first time I got high was amazing felt like everything in the world was right and worth fighting for. I can smoke or use anymore tell I find a job that accepts it and has the same pay that I'm at right now it's been 12 years since I took my last rip. One thing I couldn't let go of was growing it tho it's an amazing hobby for me and my true friends get free weed all the time since I don't sell it.

3. What engine swap u doing bruh

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol, K20a2 to K20a2 nuthin' special, just trying to get it back on the road :laughing:... was considering dropping a TSX k24 in there, but I figured the modding the engine to fit my bay wouldn't be worth the extra torque.

Car's an Acura RSX Type S :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. First time TOO high was clearing some guys backwash dirty regs bong hit. Went in the wrong direction, and ended up toilet hugging for a few hours. I was supposed to buy a sheet of acid, and gave my money to some random kid, who ended up not running away with my cash thank goodness.

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've been smoking for 32 years and have yet to be TOO high.