Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first piece?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emnesty, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Well, I figured I would make my first thread on here a discussion;
    What was your first piece you ever owned?

For me it was a little wooden pipe, being wooden, It used screens, which is something I was never a fan of, so I ditched it after I ran out of screens and bought a regular glass handpipe. Still have it to this day.

2. Bought a glass pipe from a girl at Saturday school in the sixth grade Hahahaha It was okay, I got suspended for it (they read my text messages) then after I got suspended I accidentally dropped in taco bell while stoned, me and my friend took out all the glass from the floor and had a Funeral and memorial service, may we have a moment of silence for my beloved first pipe.

3. A big 2 chamber blue bong called Bowser. Done 8 months hard time in a student house and well... lets say it wasn't very blue most of the time.

4. My first piece was a mini spoon pipe that I bought in the NY chinatown for 5 dollars during a school trip there haha. I still have it. :smoke:

5. Ha i had never bought a piece until i was toking for a couple years. I would just use friends, but my first was a really nice silver fumed spoon my buddy stole from a guy who robbed him, wow crazy things used to happen.. haha

6. #6 4smoke2haze0, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Bought this guy 10 months after I started smoking. Still ripping hard!

Attached Files:

7. A spoon pipe I bought at a cheap asian store in the mall. Shit was dope.

8. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']Bought this guy 10 months after I started smoking. Still ripping hard![/quote]

That's a sick bub man :bongin:

9. The bong in my siggy. Named Gillette :D

10. First piece that I owned was a clear double blown spoon I got on a 5-Finger Discount deal from a dude.

11. my friend had a grav labs 12' beaker but with no bowl. sold me it for 15 bucks. Bought a new bowl and it was good to go

12. The pipe was my first followed by cheap headshop bong 3 months later.

Attached Files:

13. A small spoon pipe I bought from a head-shop near my community college, it ripped like a boss but I gave it to my boy since I bought another piece.