Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first pack of papers ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Zig Zag, 1/4s!

2. lol i see alotta you guys started off with Zig zags. i wish they sold more of them by where i live

3. Classic ZigZags

4. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

marley's suck like all hell lol at first i digged em but they burn too fast[/quote]

Zig zags were my 1st, and bob marleys burn slow as fuck if you roll em right

5. [quote name='"TheBlizz420"']

Zig zags were my 1st, and bob marleys burn slow as fuck if you roll em right[/quote]

lol idk what bob marleys you were smoking because those things burn faster then fast. even if you know how to roll em after tops&Ez widers there the worst papers imo

6. I've never even used them but the first pack I got were the ones that came with attitude's 4/20 promo. Since I have bought raw's and juicy jays. I rarely roll though I prefer pipes/bongs.

7. Juicy Jay's Grape Flavor.

8. [quote name='"Emnesty"']Juicy Jay's Grape Flavor.[/quote]

the grape And blueberry flavors are like my favorite packs of juicy's !