Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first pack of papers ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Sep 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']What was your first pack of papers ? Mines was Big Bambu. I think that's why I love em so much I use them ALL the time and there like my number one papers. :smoking:[/quote]

These are my first papers too, (just rolled my first joint last week) its hard thoo because they feel so fragile and I'm used to dutches

2. Player's papers, haha.

3. Zig zag kut korners lol :smoke:

4. My first pack was mothafuckin' RAWS.... didn't change.

5. Ziggys all the way man

Honestly I prefer a bong though, but when I get that wild hair up my ass for a joint its almost always zig zags.

6. Vanilla Ice Juicy Jays :cool:

7. Hahaha "JOB",Shitty papers,But I love'em cause I rolled my 1st (deformed) Joint that got me High as helll! (Good Days)!!!!

I would be in the bathroom pretending to take a shit,But would actually be in there practicing rolling:D

8. [quote name='"kenthc"']King size Bob Marley[/quote]

marley's suck like all hell lol at first i digged em but they burn too fast

9. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Hahaha "JOB",Shitty papers,But I love'em cause I rolled my 1st (deformed) Joint that got me High as helll! (Good Days)!!!!

I would be in the bathroom pretending to take a shit,But would actually be in there practicing rolling:D[/quote]

lol i used to do tht too

10. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Ez widers[/quote]

lol another set of papers that burn really fast.

11. Bob Marley Pure Hemp papers haha, my boy gave em to me in math class freshman year.

12. Orange zags that I didn't even know how to roll when I was like 13 bahahahaha.

13. 1 1/4 jobs orange pack

14. ez-widers. I have no fondness for them, though, and I would prefer to roll with RAW's or zig zags

15. Pretty sure they were Juicy Jay's. I think it was Banana Flavored. I love the flavor but I get clear cellulose papers now

16. American spirits

17. Just basic tallyho cigi papers, I'd roll a nice 3 paper joint with them