What was your first job?

Discussion in 'General' started by TreeTrunkBuddha, Aug 2, 2011.

1. When I turned 16 I started working at the golf course by my house. It was a sweet job, basically we'd have two people on shift, one person picking balls on the range and one person cleaning and flipping carts back to the clubhouse.

It was like 2 hours of hard work, then an hour break, and so on. I remember one time the girl I was working with had a family emergency and had to leave so it was just me and the assistant pro who always had to close. Since this girl left me by myself to finish the closing work, it took an hour longer than usual and I was pretty pissed.

Then the assistant pro asked me if I knew what a blunt was, I said "Uh yeah!" and he said wow really I thought you were straight edge then we smoked that blunt.

From that day on, I would always tell the other person that they could go home early and i'd close :D I miss that job.

2. My first and only job is a prestigious Doctor man.

3. I work at a dairy doing various shit. feed the cattle, give the cows shots of medicine, occasionally youll have to help birth a calve. When they need fences or just general metal-work im usually the one welding shit together.

It doesn't sound like alot but feeding the cattle in itself is a full time job.

Im trying to get my shit together cause I hate dairy work.

4. Gymnastics coach. Haha best times jumping around off trampolines into foampits and whatnot while I was stoned. So easy and pay was good. Had chill coworkers too.

5. haha, it wasnt green I was slangin, when I said dope I ment it. But yeah, I know what you mean, lol.

6. janitor at la quinta inn.....used to smoke up in the roof area above the rooms....it was a long narrow walk up in the roof where an attic . it was divided into about 10 or 11 rooms with doors separating each room...i would go all the way to the last room and toke up....the moon would shine through the little window and there was something poetic about it all...

7. I worked at a concession stand at a local ballpark from when I was 14-17. I worked with all my friends, got to hit on all the hot highschool ball players. It was a win-win. But then I needed more money so I got a job at mickey d's for a year and half. Seriously, thd worst thing ever. I will never, ever work in fastfood again. D:

8. I make a job out of marijuana inhalation. Jokes aside, a maintenance man by day and a dolphin by night,

9. stocker at K-mart worst job ever.

10. counter clerk as a teen.

Lame job until I figured out how to tweek the sales records and pocket some extra cash,which I bought dank with and took bitches to da movies.

Ah the simpler times.

11. Sales associate at borders.

12. Asked and answered:

[​IMG]

But in all seriousness, I started at Arby's at 15, stayed 'til I was 18.

13. 15, working for a Tree Service/Landscape-Construction company

14. Did stock at a Hollister in my area

15. Riding my bike 4 miles after school to a dog kennel to scoop up dog poop.

It was a really shitty job.

J

16. Washing dishes at a high end steak house. Worked with some friends so that helped. Met some interesting people.

17. Worked at McDonald's for a while.

~Toni~