What was your favorite Tony hawk?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Mine personally still has to be Tony Hawks Under Ground 1

This was in my opinion the most "real" of the entire series.

For example you come out of new jearsy and your asshole friend gets kidnapped by drug dealers after a chad muska demo.

Idk its just an opinion

American wasteland had the sickest sound track in my opinion but dident feel as "real" as Thug 1 and they all sucked after American wasteland

Also i have some great memories of playing the original as a kid, i always picked some dude with a backpack?

What was your favorite?

2. underground 1 as well

3. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 mofuckas

4. 2. Leap of faith.

And venice beach on that one is pretty rad too..

5. i could have sworn bobo fett was on one of them

6. I dunno, that free one that came with pizza Hut haha

7. THUG...

sick soundtrack (still listen to the hip hop), so many memories playing it as a kid.

8. Awe the pizza hut games, i forgot all about them, me and my bro used to live on them when we had our ps1

9. Definitely T.H.U.G. I used to play the fuck out of that shit.

Although I'd love to play THPS1 on the N64, that shit was rad back in the day

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TophJVjDXRo]Let's Play Tony Hawk Underground 1 Part 3: Running for the drug dealers - YouTube[/ame]

Since most of you agree with me heres a clip

11. I have the first 4 on GBC/GBA, and THPS4 on PS2 (which is my favorite). Everything that came after THPS4 seemed crappy IMO.

Anyone play the newer SKATE games? They've been out for a while, so I can find them for pretty cheap... I'm considering getting one just to mess around. There's supposed to be a re-worked version of the original game coming out on PSN soon (it's already available for xbox) so I'll have to check that out as well.

12. 4 and thug 1 that shit brings back memories haha

13. THPS 1.
    The Warehouse.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUls0yuos_4[/ame]

14. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.

I played the cruise map for hours and hours and I'd do those little cheats that brought up extra animations and made people fall of the ship and drain the water from the pools and shit. Loved that game.

15. Underground was my favorite for sure
    I still play it all the time
    maybe my favorite game of all time

THPS HD was a huge disappointment, anyone else cop it?

16. I still have the soundtracks from the old '64 ones playing in my head....
    I didn't even care for the n64 soundtracks either :confused_2:

17. same here and no thps4? with all the crazy cheats? lol

18. Yeah I know,what is this shit? I loved the cheats, Yall remember the one you could just like fly around doing tricks?

19. i loved the no gravity one and the spiderman one where you got to be spider man on a skate board

ohh and i love the moon level one where you were on the moon skatin!:p