What was your dirty/wierdest job?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Well i'd have to say mine was an attendant at a mousoleum at a cemetery in pittsburgh pennsylvannia. Me an 600 crypts. My many duties included checking in bodies, and opperating the creamatory. occasionally, maybe once every six months, the pa. state police or the county police would bring up confinscasted goodies for me to burn, but all i could do was watch while the armed gaurds stood by, how bout you what was your worst job?

2. Retail Sales :(

3. whataburger.

night manager shift. fucking place was dirty as hell with grease all the time. i had to clean that shit every night, change the oil in the fryers, then go chop lettuce. mmm good. if i washed my clothes everything else i washed it in would smell like grease.

4. shoveling 3 feet of ecoli and hepitits C infested mud from a large tractor shop (3000 square feet)

5. Milking Cows

6. Hmmmm............ interesting............

7. DAMN, haha. :eek:

8. I worked at my uncles pallet mill. It was destroyed in Katrina

9. the greatest thing about this post is that you are so blunt (haha) and your sig/avatar have gas masks in them lol

but thats my dirtiest job was retail sales too. its a dirty job working with people all day they make you feel like crap if you dont have diet coke in stock.

10. Idk what would be my weirdest but i didnt enjoy working at an Assesment Testing center at college. I mean it was koo, but FUCK man too many students bitch'd at me. Not only that but i remember sharpening pencils for 2 hours a day. SHIT WAS WACK not only that but i got paid minimum wage which sucks donkey balls and i got paid ONCE A MONTH. ONCE A FUCKING MONTH, what kinda bullshit was that. I love my current job though =]

11. Those aren't clouds of nerve gas either ;)

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. Then why is he wearing a mask? :confused_2:

13. I think it's pretty weird, haha. Not your usual, every day job.

14. im currently building a strong resume