what was your best experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by purplek420, Sep 3, 2007.

1. i was wantin to know wat was your best experience. for example when me and my friend lets call him t just bought an o and we were about to smoke a bowl when we thought why dont we smoke a blunt instead. So t goes in the bathroom and he rolls about a fat cuban cigar sized blunt and we were starin admiring it and then at around 1 we snuck out my house and went in a deserted lot and we sat down smoking a cig just anticipating the blunt. When we got done with our cig t lit up the blunt and we got the rotation goin. Mid way through the blunt we were so ripped just laughin our asses off talking about how damn hungry we were. So after the blunt i stared hearin shit like a musical and i looked up in a tree and thought i saw a baby tied to it:eek:. I was like wtf and i looked at t and he looked like a god damn vampire so i was trippin and he was so high he wasnt even listenin he was like huh? haha so we walked back to my house and ate about 2 bags of chips and drank like 4 cokes each. So i wanted to share that with the gc smokers and i wanted for you to tell me what was your best experience.

2. mine was in a car on like a 3 hr trip to a cabin(the first time(only so far too) i have been stoned for like 3 days straight) 3 of us were smoking bowl after bowl of AK. friend put ATB Movin' Melodies on and i fucking don't remember a 45min chunk of time. What i do remember was that I was like living a lifetime during that chunk and some weird as shit like that. It was kinda late inthe afternoon and like half the sky was cloudy but the sun setting behind them made the clouds like pink-purple-green-blue and more. i can pretty much have the best fuckind time ever just listening to techno, through some bud in there and i will be across the fucking universe(just found like 3 songs that I can't wait to listen to ripped off my ass one is a Forever Young techno, another is Raver's Fantasy and can't remember the other, fuck their good though)

3. this was the firsst time i got high and i was like 14
    im in a band and stuff and we were going to a little gig at a wedding lol
    we got lost along the way and got tapped by a car a little so we were chasing them high speed style
    we ended up letting them go after about 15 minutes of chasing them in the highway and local streets
    sos my drummer whips out his bud and my guitarist dad was cool with it and everyone was like arF?
    and we ended up smoking and going to white castle and i was fucking high.
    ended up being a pretty memorable night

4. i've had lots of great experiences but haven't ever really had a "best" experience. my best experiences are the times i get to spend with my best friends with unlimited bud and no worries

5. Tune Up! - Raver's Fantasy

good commercial trance oldie, if you want to have the full version send me a PM, i'll gladly upload it for ya!

6. got 2 pounds of hydro for 4,000 at 12 noon.
    smoked 5 blunts with 10 people.
    sold a pound, half pound and quater pound.
    smoked afghan hash at the kids house i sold a pound and we smoked out of his vape.
    still had about a QP, we had a party at my friends house with college bitches and we smoked an ounce between 7 people, we didn't stop smoking till 5 in the morning.

7. My run in with Shrooms takes the cake over anything, maybe tripping on acid with a few people on saturday, im keeping my fingers crossed.

8. i'd have to say my run with acid & molly was quite the experience...
    not the best, but an experience i'll never forget..

but best experience was new years eve 06, me & 4 of my close friends did E for the first time, BEST TIME EVER. we had unlimited bud too, smoking till 11am next morning, under dining room tables, in closets, everywhere! & getting a shower was the best thing ever.

9. damn dude sounds like the best night[much better than mine] lol that closet musta been fun haha