What Was Your Best Age

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr.Tuench, Sep 19, 2014.

1. #1 Dr.Tuench, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    I know it's not like things are going to be great for a year straight. But I'm just curious about how old you were when life kind of got its self together for you, and what happened to cause this positive change?

2. The only time life is gonna "Kinda" get together for me is when it is over.

Pretty sure I'm in for a long ride no matter what at this point...Ah well, ah hell...Ride 'til I die. :cool:

3. I was 30 when I finally grew up.

Wait, I mean I was 30 when my life changed. I got married and my son was born.

It was the power of a woman that changed me. I fell in love.

4. I can tell you the best times I had were around 15-16...as far as getting itself fully together, shit, I'm with Oscar lol

5. Haven't hit age yet. Need to get a real job first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im only 21 so things are still getting better.

7. Life is what you make of it.

8. I don't fucking know. I'm 20 but my life is all over the place

9. 15. I flunked out of 8th grade, but met tons of new people and i was a popular kid. Would have never been if i didnt,

As far as gettin shit together, still workin on it..

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 20-21 was when  lot of disparate elements of my life cohered together (I'm 22 now). I gained confidence, started my first genuine long term relationship, and really exited that "ungrateful punk" phase that young guys sometimes go through. 

Many parts of my life remain chaotic, but I feel more mentally prepared to meet those challenges than I did before then.

11. I always knew I was a bit different than most kids my age, I began noticing it at the age of about 16.

I started to become spiritual, just not in a religious sense. I started going for walks at night and I'd often sit on a bench to star gaze. I'd ponder all my thoughts, there weren't any limits to what I'd think about. There were some nights when a tear would come to my eye because of how beautiful I thought life really was.

To this day I don't really know when it started, but I changed. I started to focus more on self-improvement. Instead of being reactive, I began being proactive. I began focusing more on myself than I did on others. I stopped making excuses. I started living... I grew up.

12. 4 probably. i was fingerpainting n shit

all downhill from there

13. Uhh.. Thought it was when I was 18.. Making muey bueno moneys in a good industry..

THEN thought it was when I was 20... Own my own business kickin ass..

Now I'm 21 poor again wondering what in the fuck is going on.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

15. When I was 2

just shit everywhere and never gave a fuck about anything

16. I'd go with 22. I had my daughter, bought a house, had gotten into a career I loved, and was with a woman I loved. Had kicked a bad drug habit. And generally, just had a pretty good year! A lot of general 'adult' stuff, I reckon. Pretty good run, if you ask me. Granted, it took a nosedive the next year, but I'm doing a lot better now, so I really can't complain.

But I'm still just short of a quarter century, and hopefully have at least a few more decades ahead of me, so take my answer with a grain of salt.

17. 25.

I work, drink, smoke, party, and go fucking hard. :metal:

18. Any age I'm still livin' brotha haha. Never stop living life like you could die any day!

19. 17 was getting my shit together on the right path for an awesome future, then threw it all away pretty much now I'm 20 trying to get back in track