*What was your best achievement of 2012?*

Discussion in 'General' started by Virtue 7, Dec 20, 2012.

1. 100% Redeemed on red dead, Hole in one on tiger woods, a bunch of call of duty ones. Killing a guard with a broom in Ac brotherhood

2. Figuring out how to operate three bussiness and not go completely insane.

3. Niiiiiiiiice.. I haven't gotten much from Black Ops 2 haha

4. I think I'm only at 240 lol I haven't finished the campaign or prestiged yet

5. Get crossfaded on a nearly daily basis, while landing a sweet job and helping out my family.

6. I quit drinking, and still haven't had a drink, on other notes I am getting more and more clean by the day , thank God. I made It through another year with my girlfriend, and helped her to become appreciative of nice things.

I am also in the process of starting up my own Jewelry and repair business. Been flippin jewels like a mofo:laughing:.... I guess this year I have grown a bit.

7. Nothing. Literally.

8. Started my own house cleaning business and made a shit load of money.
    Traveled for two months.

9. Moved to a new place, started Graduate school and got A in all my classes this year except 1 B, traveled to Europe, made new good friends, and got rid of the shitty ones. Changed some of my bad habits. All in all I love this year.

10. it hasnt happened yet, not until the 22nd.

then i'll say HA!

11. :poke: Ummm?Not sure if Best Achievement is going to be on the 21's? orrr....got stuck in wrong thread??

12. the day after is when i'm going to laugh at them because they'll just going to wait all day for it to happen, and it wont be until the 22nd that they will realize nothing will happen

13. My best achievement of 2012... hmmm.. well... I am still alive.

14. I have successfully become unemployed, and I'm getting away with it comfortably. Booya :)

15. one year closer to my degrees :D

16. I purchased my own 10 acre chunk of land, built a cabin with loft beds tin roof and insulated it all with timber I cleared.

Did it all myself. From purchase to completion.

17. that's fucking awesome dude :D i'd love to be able to do something like that :smoking:

18. Awesome, guys! It seem like this year has been a year of repair for quite a bit of people. This makes me very happy !

19. Finished my third and final written semester of my program. All I have left is my co-op and then I'm done school potentially for life.

Bought my first car under my name with insurance under my name (Ontarians will understand how bullshit insurance is for a male under 25, even with a spotless record).

My relationship is still going strong.

20. I ate a Big Mac 365 days this year.
    Wind-Surfed in Tuskosgee.
    Met an up-and-coming rap artist.