Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was y'all's first high like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongAndABlitz, Sep 29, 2021.

1. lol my first time was in the woods out of a 13 mill socket and pen for a stem. I was young :GettingStoned:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. That remained to be one of my best and preferred pipes well into my 20's. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Huh, it was fun. I was about 17 y.o. and i didn't even smoke cigarettes then. So it was tough for my friends to learn me smoking. I was coughing every time i tried to puff. But finally i got it and theeeen it was the best time ever. I don't even remember what we were doing but i was soo happy and laughed all the time. I thought I was stoned for a whole night but only 2 hours had passed :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I was 13 and me and my girlfriend had went to a dollar matinee to go see army of darkness. We smoked a joint about 30 minutes before we went in the theater. We had so much fun just laughing and giggling at the movie. I remember the people at the concession stand staring at us. We ate so much popcorn.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Still one of my favorite movies to watch high, or leave on in the background while I'm trimming buds or such.
    Hail to the king baby!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I wanted to try weed so one day I asked a friend at school of he knew anybody and he said yes, all day in school I was anticipating this moment of my friend getting a text back from his dealer, who was a dude in 12th grade (we were in 10th). Right when 7th period hits (last period) my friend showed me the text as we had that last class together, I was so excited and the dealer wanted my number so he could hit me up after school, so I got his number. A few hours pass after school, it was about 5PM when he finally texted me and asked me how much I needed, I tell him I just needed a gram and he said sure man. I grab the money and practically run out of my house to go and meet him, we met at a graveyard, I hope into his car and grab the goodies then he was cool enough to drive me back home. We stopped by the gas station and he ran in and got me a bowl with the rest of the money I had. He drops me off at my house and I thank him. I go upstairs to my room and observe the bag and he gave me over a gram of bud, which smelled very pungent. I broke up one nug with my fingers then packed it into the bowl. I begin to light it and inhale very deeply, immediately after blowing the smoke up I cough, coughed like I have never did before, after this a rush of euphoria feels like it's streaming through my body, I look up at a video game case with Godzilla on it and for some reason I thought it Godzillas face was fucking hilarious so I burst out laughing incredibly. I then spent the next 4 hours glued to my TV screen playing Skyrim, I then proceeded to eat 4 cups of pineapple chunks and a whole thing of chips ahoy cookies, it was the best time I've ever had in my life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Paranoid is what it was like. I was worried it would fuck me up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I was 14 when I smoked my first joint with a couple older guys at the local town park. I felt good and enjoyed the walk home, but I didn't realize how high I was until I walked in the house and my mother took one look at me and said "why are your eyes so bloodshot? "Have you been smoking pot?" Then it really hit me, along with a wave of paranoia. I denied it of course.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Did your mom smoke pot? Why do you think she knew right away?

10. Got stoned with the Rastafari. Then we read some books and went surfing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. My brother and a friend went to Checkers the night before. It was a local youth hangout,
    so of course they bought a couple of joints. Next day they come in my room and ask if
    I'd like to go smoke a joint. So we went off to the woods behind the school and lit up.

We sat there a few minutes and didn't feel anything, so we went to another friends house
    and when I got there BAM! it hit me. I couldn't stop laughing. Everything was funny. My head
    was somewhere in the upper Stratosphere and I was feeling fine. I just couldn't hold a conversation
    with anyone, so I went home and listened to music until it wore off.

Time of my life. I was 18.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. #53 Dizzy, Feb 13, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
    I Was 13 Still Back In Kingston Jamaica An I got Super High An Was Actin Silly AF Lol. My Older Cousin Smoked Me Out An My Momma Knew It Too She Lecture Me Back Then But Ion Remember It BC I Was Flyin In The Clouds Lol Havent Looked Back Since. We Smoked From A Bong That Had Jamaican Flag Colors On It Lol

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Thas So Weird How It Affect Some People That Way :( Sorry To Hear That. OAN I Message You Mikey.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1