what was the wierdest thing to ever happen while u smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chronic420, Jul 18, 2003.

1. This one time I was smoking with 3 other people in a parking lot.... Not a very good parking lot to toke in I soon found out, but it was all good this night.. Except a stupid girl driver who can't drive for shit!!!
    We were on our 3rd bowl and all the sudden it felt like a car just rammed into us while we were parked for over fuckin 20 minutes! LOL this stupid bitch ran right into the back of us trying to park next to us... Thing was,,, She was at LEAST 6 or 7 feet wide of having any chance of entering that parking spot without hitting a car... We got out and the car was already dinged up so she didn't care and we kept smoking :smoking:

Another time.... This was fucking weird and has never happened to me.. Ever.. I smoked a blunt in the morning and then one at night... I was high but wasn't ripped... I was sitting outsid emy dorm smokin a cig then all the sudden (without getting up) my vision started to get black spots all over and I felt extremely dizzy like I was about to pass out....
    I went inside and I have to give my ID card to the desky so he can check me in.. He handed me my ID back and it literally took me 15 seconds to grab the card out of his hand.. I kept grabbing at it but was only grabbing air.. It was like I lost all hand eye cordination... He never moved his hand either... I was swaying and could barley see anything... The guy had to of thought I was on crack or just shot up some heroin or some shit...

I got in my room and immediately passed out when I sat down in my chair... Weirdest fucking thing....

2. once me and 2 buddies were smoking in empty house lots. we were in one of their cars listening to music and his battery died.

or once my mom called as i was smoking saying i had to get home, turns out she had found my stash.

3. One time I was smokin' with a buddy by a creek in the woods, in the middle of the night. We were smoking bowl after bowl of some dank shit, BSing. After about the 4th bowl I was takin' a hit and suddenly I heard a female demon's voice in my left ear. It was speaking some incomprehensible language as it made its way through my head and out my right ear. I was like, "What the fuck was that!?"
    My friend looks at me puzzled, "What?"
    "Shhh!" I hiss. "Listen." No more demon voice, which he didn't hear, but we both started hearing loud rustling steps in the dark bushes across the creek. "It's fuckin' Bigfoot!" I whisper loudly. I have no idea how I connected a female demon voice with bigfoot.
    "Let's go up to the road." My friend says. So we hike back up the small embankment to the road and lay down staring at the stars, smoking cigarettes and weed. He's telling me a story about some girl at the carnival when I hear someone from down the road holler "Hey [my name]! Come here for a second!"
    Again I say, "Did you ehar that?" interrupting him.
    "No." He says. "Dude quit trippin and let me tell my story." I didn't quit trippin', as I heard several more oddities that night, but I dismissed them as auditory halucinations and let him continue his story.

4. One time I was smoking some weed with a homie of mine. We were chilling in his car, and I looked out the window and it looked like everything outside was moving. I was like "damn this is some good weed".

About 4 - 5 seconds later we both realized the car was rolling backwards because he forgot the put his e-brake on when we parked.

5. Me and My Fiance were chilling on a beach at night like 11 at night smoking some shit that was laced with something....Not exactly sure what it was laced with but thats not the point. We BOTH saw people walking around us in a circle, And normally when I'm seeing shit when I get close to it it goes away. Well I got ballsy told my baby not to worry and I'd prove it was not real. So I yell "Excuse me do you have the time?" Fucking thing like I didnt say anything kept doing its thing.

Keep in mind we both saw this and we described it to each other and it turned out we were seeing the same damn thing. Looked like a bird that walked up right with robot arms.

So again I figured ok, if we are both seeing it, its prolly a person and we are just trippin. So I got up walked over to the thing, I expected it to be a person I got literally 4-5 ft away from this thing. I saw in vivid detail this big ass bird with robot arms. I almost pissed myself ran back to my baby. We got our blanket and shit together and booked.

On the way out we walked by something else, again I got ballsy and ran toward this one got 3 ft away and the damn thing didnt dissappear.

Me and my girl are convinced to this day we saw aliens or something from another planet.

cuz normally when you are seeing stuff, you see what you want to see, but my girl and me were seeing the SAME thing.

Oh and off in the distance by the bathrooms on the beach there was a shadowy figure doing the robot.

Word?!

6. i was trail blazing with my friend and this big dude comes up to us hes like let me get a hit of your ganja and were like no and he followed us for like 5 blocks yelling at us it was the biggest buzz kill ever.

7. Well It just happened like a month ago, I was saving this last bit of diesel that i got curing in a jar. And i had about a hit of kief. Well when i got back from california i stuck the nug prolly like .3 -.4 and stuck it in my bong. Then i topped the nug off with kief and it was just covered. I milked it to the top and held it in. After like 5 minutes i was pacing around my room like hooooooooooooly shit. And then i layed down on my bed watching TV. All of a sudden this strong wind kept blowing like on my ears, it was really wierd. Making these wierd noises and it wouldnt stop. My fan wasnt even on, It felt pretty good and it kept doing that for at least an hour.

8. One time me & my friend had just got done smokin 3 fat joints & decided to go ride his 4 wheeler. As we got on the main road we saw a light that kept circleing us while we drove, we then thought it was an angel & after a long pause I said go go the angel tryin to take are shit & we didn't stop laughing for about 30 min lol.:smoking: That's my weirdest story.

9. There has been so many weird things but I was reading some of these and somebody talked about aliens..
    Theres always these fucking helicopters that cruise right about the ocean and one night they just tripped me and my friends out and we just KNEW that it was a UFO and those aliens were coming for us and we of course hauled ass to the taffy shop which made us hungry and we got free taffy and then we just went back out on the beach and smoked again and repeated the process but the next time we got pizza.
    We never learn.

10. not weird but really cool. once i smoked with a few of my friends during lunch (back in highschool) ans when we came back in, there were a lot of people in the hallway and the sound of lots of people talking and the warmth of inside vs canadian winter outside, basically it tripped me out and my body felt like a few powerful electric current ran through it a few times.. hard to explan but that was great

also i once got really high with a friend, we were on a hill in the park near my school, the wind was very strong, it was sunny, around 6-7pm so the day was ending, the sky was clear with some bad ass clouds, and i just lay down on the grass on that hill and look up and then while laying down i look behind me and see how awesome and huge the sky is. tripped me out. was listening to some hendrix too, it was amazing

11. One time me and a friend were smokeing about 2am and there was a knock at the door. We were like shit, shit, shit, and we put everything away. I open the door expecting to see a cop and there is a guy there holding a sweater. Says he's trying to sell it for $15 to pay for a taxi ride home for his girlfriend. It still had the price tag on it too, it was from Macy's I think, and it cost something like $40. I told him I wasn't interested and he left. Kinda weird.

12. Seeing a naked lady across the lake, it wasn't like one of those naked ladies where you're like man she's hot, it was like a horrific hallucination.

Everyone else there saw it, but it definately was NOT real.

13. Not necessarily because of the smoking, but...

One time me and some buddies were tripping on shrooms and we had been smoking all throughout the trip. At one point we walked outside smoked 2 blunts then came back in and sat down. I sat in a wooden chair and after a few minutes I felt like my back was sweating profusely but I wasn't really hot and I wasn't sweating anywhere else so I started to freak out until my roommate pointed out that there was a soaking wet towel on the back of my chair and I had been leaning on it for 5 minutes.

14. theres this guy i go fishing with and blaze wiht tht i work with and he is 10 years older than and married. Everytime we go fishing something weird and funny happen. Most recently we were on the shore and this pontoon boat was floating by going slow and this guy what i thought was a dad screaming at his kid "jonhny you better work hard or u wont have a place to come home to" and so on. he kept yelling goofy threats at this kid. The time before that we were on his baot near the shore and these two racoons come rolling down the hill having sex/screaching while rolling around. i tried to keep my mouth shut but i started laughing so hard becuz i could hold it back and i kept thinking about it. They looked up and scurried off. but came back as we were leaving 15 minutes later. the weirdest time was when we were fishing this hidden pond and out of no where as we are leaving these 3 hillbillies come up to us. They asked us how we did and stuff but as we are talking this man at least 35 goes breast deep into the pond in all the lilly pads and started saying "you can hear them, i can hear them" he kept saying it until the people he was with started yelling "timmy you get out of there right now" it was freakin weird. Idk what it is but weird shit is always happening to us but only during and right after we smoke.

15. I lol'd. that is pretty hilarious

16. One time, me and my friend had just smoked a blunt in this park that is near where we live, and were walking back to his house. We were fairly high when we noticed some people were watching us that had previously made it clear that smoking was not permitted at the park. We ran down a nearby street to avoid them and just as we were slowing down we looked at the houses on the right side of the street, and what we saw was wierd / hilarious. We saw the face of a small boy staring at us through a door window. He was just staring us down 10 feet away, clearly aware that we were looking and laughing at him. He did not move the entire time we walked past.

17. what kind of allergy medicine because i take zyrtec on a daily basis and blaze sometimes right after and never expierenced this

18. it wasn't really weird... it was awesome, but this fucking bat kept gliding around and we saw it like 4 times and yeah. Bats are sick.

The other weirdest thing happened like last weekend when two friends and I were blazin' on this bridge and I go "man this is like the start of every zombie movie" because no one was around and my friend walks out in the middle of the street and looks around for about a minute, then he starts singing thriller and doing the dance. I fucking lost it. I nearly zooted my pants.

19. that happens to me a lot. it's pretty funny because i will sit there waiting for a response that never comes and then i just usually start laughing.

20. I was at a friends house . sitting down chillin smoking blunts and his mail box moved and NO ONE else saw it . I didnt say anything at the time . but looking back that was a bad batch