Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was the saddest point in your life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Dec 2, 2012.

1. The reason why I am making this thread, is because there was an old one that someone made and it was starting to flourish, but I guess it got deleted because too many people mentioned unmentionables and dealing. I liked reading that thread because it made me realize that no matter how hard life gets, it's still goes on and reading other people's stories are inspiring. So please help me relive the previous thread, just try not to get it deleted this time. If you posted your story on the previous one, please attempt to recreate your posts but make sure not to mention anything that is against the rules. To the OP of the other thread, I just want to clarify that I'm not trying to "upstage him" or anything like that, but rather that I simply wanted to continue the quality discussion that we had going.
    No matter what life throws at you, Keep Calm and Smoke On!

2. what does heal the world even mean? are you implying weed heals the majority of people?

3. Lol that's my sig, right? I wrote that I was high along time ago lol

4. Honestly i am such a positive person that not much gets me down

However, I had bit of a scare two weeks ago. I come back from a 2 week t break and start to have weird reactions to my new pick up.

The new bud smelled so good and was oh so frosty. Just my luck i was allergic, and it made my skin breakout in an itchy rash. This was from contact. If i smoked it, i felt dizzy, lungs were not right, and was not a very pleasant high.

High point of the story it just seems to be that strain. I was saddened that i may have to stop smoking on this beautiful herb... fingers crossed i dont develop anything else like this in the future.

5. Lying to my mom about going to work alot and really going and smoking.

6. When I was 15 years old I put a gun to my temple. Didn't pan out, obviously, but that was the single lowest point in my life. I was seriously bullied in school, wasn't getting the support I sorely hungered for at home, didn't see the point of continuing.

Not a day goes by that I don't wake up thankful for the safety on that gun. It was tough. Maybe the problems of a teen aren't the most worldly, but those were the biggest problems in the world at the time. It took a few years for things to really start getting better... but they did. Every single good thing in my life (and believe me, there's a hell of a lot of 'em) can be traced back to the string of decisions I've made and events I've been part of since the day I tried to kill myself.

I like to think that's when my life really started. I'm so fucking happy it did.

7. well im glad your around bro. i like reading your posts. you seem like a cool dude.

i personally don't want to talk about my lowest points. brings all the pain, addiction, and constant struggle back. but one thing i'd have to say about all of it is don't fuck with someone whose got nothing to lose.

8. o my freind i have been to the bottom of the bottom

but i still shine

but iuno man i had sum really tuff moments in my life

from addiction to jail to living on the chciago streets getting shot
    bad break up abusive relationships
    shit man fighting shootouts iuno man ive learned sometimes u up sometimes u down

9. last night when I accidently knocked a desk over, while tripping, on top of my bong and broke it. :(

And even worse my last bowl pack was packed and went everywhere and got wet when it broke. so i didnt even get to smoke any tree haha

10. Walked in on my girlfriend screwing another dude at a house party once, shit sucked for a long time. Looking back now its one of the best things that ever happened to me though. Wouldn't change it if I could.

11. I thank god that my life has been relatively easy, so far. All you can really hope for is a painless life. Anything more is just selfish.

12. i was smoking the first ever joint i rolled, it took me hours to make and it was PERFECT. i put about 2.5 g in it. i lit up out side and about when it wad 1/4th burned my mom came outside, i dropped the j and my lighter and she asked me what i was doing and made up some bs. i went back to smoke the rest and saw the j fell in a puddle. that was my whole stash at the time.... shit had me down for a week.

13. I was in a serious relationship with a girl who I figured out was cheating on me. After that, everything went wrong. Parents and I had a super bad relationship (involving police), tons of cutting, suicide attempts with pills and hanging, etc. I was just feeling so shitty. Nothing was worth it. At that time, music was the only thing keeping me going and even that was barely working. Met some cool dudes (who I've now been great friends with for a few years), started a band with them and started smoking. With the help of good friends, music, and cannabis, I changed my life and helped guide others to happiness.

14. I feel like my high school years I just suffered from social anxiety. Things have gotten better though. I have mostly just gone through severe anger moments where I just need to be left alone to cool off....all which comes from my social anxiety

15. Getting diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia (fear of leaving the house) and my 2 week long stay at a mental hospital for my attempted suicide through overdose. If any of you guys are thinking about taking an obscene amount of anything to end your life, don't. You will most likely wake up the next morning in the emergency room with an i.v in your arm.

16. Having my fiance of 6 yrs whom i have a son with sleep with all my friends while i was in the hospital having a heart transplant then seeing she married someone 3mos later and knocked up 3 mos after that..all of which i learned on facebook..shit killed me :(

17. When my awesome uncle died from lung cancer, I totaled my nice first truck that my dad passed down to me, and I got caught smoking bud by my parents. All happened in one month when I was 16.

18. My senior year in high school. Just one thing after another over and over again... I was about to graduate high school, things were great. Just started my senior year, had a great girlfriend, a nice car, loving family... Well my cousin passed in a car accident (the same night I first tried weed, thats one night ill never forget) a few weeks before that my girlfriend and I split up for good. About a month after the accident I got a ticket for 98 in a 55, on top of a few other speeding tickets (lost my license for a year and a half) Then barley a month after that I got kicked out of school, my senior year. Never been in any trouble before, just over literally a pinch of weed.. Had to go to an alternative school where I didn't fit in at all. Missed out on my senior prom, my senior year on the basketball team, walking across the stage to get my diploma (which really hurt). Had to take a bunch of classes, pay the government so much money. My parents were, and still are in the process of a divorce.. I was clinically depressed even 2 years after everything had settled down. They say those are the best times of your life, well it was the opposite for me.

**On a side note if you're going through some shit, keep your head up. Things will turn around, no matter how impossible it sounds. Might take some time yeah. But just keep pushing, it'll pay off in the long run. Now Ive got a great job, an amazing girlfriend, a not so fast car, and everything thing in my past is just history ;)

19. #19 RandomThoughts, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    I don't know...I mean this makes me feel a bit emotionally crippled...I've been through some bad to horrible level shit, and I don't know if it's that I've been desensitized to it or that I've kind've moved on but when I think back now I can't really relate back to a time I was terribly sad.
    There were times I cried, I'm sure of it.

The only things I can think about:

*One particular missed opportunity that I will in no way discuss.

*Attempted OD suicide by a parent when I was hm, 9?
    Still pisses me off that they pulled that shit, as I recall it was a ploy to stop my little brothers father from leaving her...even after he'd cheated on her...

*The death, or murder of my last dog.
    He was maybe (now this is some sad shit) one of the few beings on the planet I enjoyed the company of during my mid teens...He was baited at my mothers place in the country - that I sent him to, in order to enjoy a couple of years running out in the open and spending time with other dogs before his "retirement" back at my place. Thought it was the right decision, guess it wasn't. I still hold onto it, to this day.

Even then, I feel kind've distant to it, like I might be kind've compartmentalizing it in some kind've defense mechanism...I cannot feel the grief caused by these things, I just feel at a loss.

Hm, go figure.

20. The worst time of my life was when my spouse passed away. We both enjoyed growing herb together. She had diabetes and marijuana helped her with arthritis issues. We even developed a strain of herb by using jackherrer, white widow and BC godbud. It's a crazy sativa dominant strain with good indica undertones. Well, Liz died in my arms on 3-31-2011. She had a heart attack. My arms were sore from doing chest compressions, I couldn't bring her back.
    I lost the best part of my life and of myself. I named our strain we created "Liz 71.
    People who have tried Liz 71 are amazed!
    Will always miss her, but will remember her for ever and will always have our fav herb to smoke!
    RIP Elizabeth Ann