Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was the Name of Your First Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedkarma, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Champ - because it looked like my bong was flexing and it hit like a champ. :bongin:

2. Sheila.

Very fat, thick glassed.

3. Fagin, like the character from Oliver Twist.
    Technically, I stole it.

4. Stardust.... obviously named when we all were really baked.

Although, my new bong is named D-Rose because I live in Chicago, love Derrick Rose, and it has a rose etched into the glass!

5. Six. She was cheap and plastic.:eek:

6. Green Piece

Its about a foot tall
    clear with green stripes :D

7. #7 LCM, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    A Boy Named Sue - 2.5 footer, ghetto booty.

Don't ask. I can't remember but I'm 99.9% we were supremely fried when it was dubbed.

8. Maria...She is fat, i still have her!

9. Piece of shit. It was a ching glass bong that was yellow with a snake. Its about two feet tall thick ass glass with a tiny base. If you sucked to hard water would get in the bowl
    If someone would walk past it,it would fall over. Even if you sat it down with the slide in it,it would dip over. I shit you not and bong water on carpet sucks.

10. The Nebula was my first bong and only bong. I still have it. I want a new quality slide for it (the gave me a $5 one for free with the bong) but I don't have the money for one that matches.

11. Coltrane. Just broke the day before yesterday.

He was called Coltrane because he was shaped like a saxaphone.

12. Havn't named my new piece yet. I think next session i will have a hard think about it and get back to you.

13. Smokey the Beast. Hes 33cm (13in), green/clear and he rips like a beast hence the name.

14. Squid because the sig on my roor looked like a squid. And ziggy because my other bong is rasta and reminded of a reggea name.

15. I havent bought my first real bong yet but the name of my first bong that was homemade was Kung Power

16. Olympus- 3 1/2 footer triple chamber unfortunately thin glass broke once fixed it and now it leaks so we have to fix it again and just haven't gotten around to it. that bong was awesome:bongin:

17. Rasta King. A rasta colored china glass bong.

18. Mel Gibson.

RIP.

19. Mine was minibong, I named it minibong man, it so small and extremly portable, a home made bong

20. The Sinner. My bong is a SYN and we pronounce it "sin" and the authorities tell me that smoking pot is a sin so we named it the sinner.

P.S. Fuck the authorities