what was the most riskiest place you ever smoked weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by liljeff420, Oct 8, 2008.

1. for example: school bathroom, locker room. mine was probably at a picnic table in view of the street.

2. I smoked a blunt once on railroad tracks that turned just out of view from the main road. If someone turned their head the right way while driving by they'd see 4 kids standing there passing to the left. Probably other situations I cant recall as well..

3. In the womb. . .

was close my mom almost caught me.

4. The moon

(It's not legal there either)

5. i was hitting a bong infront of grandma * her eye sight was weak* and i took advantage im a b ad guy i have to admit. i told her it was a cool shapped water bottle.

6. Well the CLOSEST to being caught without actually being arrested was when i was 14.
    Was chillin and we had like 3 pounds of chronic and we was going to smoke it i told my homeboy to hit dat shit to try it.... THEN RIGHT BEFORE HE PASSED IT TO ME, We see some *KIDS coming up on bikes* but it was really the Pigs... They Oinked and we got on the ground with guns in our faces and a dog ready to bite.. BUTT!!!! I didnt even hit that shit so they didnt have nothing on me, got my homeboy out the next daY. Thats the closest to being CAUGHT..
    Ive been arrested like 6 times?

7. 'Most riskiest' ? Lmao!

For me.. Probably in the living room
    of my flat while there were police in the hall talking to one of my flatmates.

8. Yeah i believe you dood
    GTFO:mad:

9. I smoked on an army base every day for about a week. It was in Arkansas. Long story, but it was nuts...we'd wander through the woods so that we wouldn't get caught, and then we'd smoke right in the middle. You could see the jets and helicopters going overhead, and could hear pops from the shooting ranges on the base. It was dumb as fuck, but we didn't get caught and we had a great week.

10. Loving the double superlative thread title.

Hitting my spoon in an outdoor strip mall style shopping plaza.

11. well in highschool we had this video editing class, and one of my friends was in it and came n got me during another one of my classes, and since he was in video he was allowed to go outside the school to film shit and we ducked down over this hill in the woods n smoked a bowl.

i smoked a blunt walking down the highway

i'd say those were the 2 riskiest

and to the kid who supposedly had 3 pounds of chronic but didnt get in trouble cuz he didnt smoke, bullshit, the cops cant tell if you smoked or didnt, so that doesnt mean a god damn thing. and you wouldnt have had 3 pounds at 13 years old. i doubt you saved up enough lunch money for 7000 dollars of weed

12. In our middle school field on the fourth of July.
    Awesome time.

13. I've smoked right infront of the Toronto Police Department...my work bathroom...2 seperate jobs Also in a cab and on a bus :p

14. good call didnt even notice that. good grammer ftw.

Prolly when i was younger in my parents bathroom while they were home just because i thought i was a BA... got caught and cried too... wasnt such a BA then.

15. HOLLOWEEN night in the Mall Of America
    year 2000 walkin' around with a blunt up our selves we gotta looks like "whos smokin?'" kinda looks

16. Riskiest place, and I'm 100% serious, was back in the middle school years, me and some friends toked up in a Magnolia Tree (about 15 feet up) in front of a pretty big causeway.
    Bad thing was is that everyone could see us.

17. taking a bong rip as an undercover cop drove past my illegally parked car that was completely hotboxed

18. #18 rigormortis, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    I would have to say the riskiest place I ever smoked was in jail... 1 foot on the toilet and 1 foot on the sink blowin the smoke into the intake vent. then jumpin' down and wrap the roach with a wet paper towel flush it and eat some tooth paste and wash your hands with shampoo..

our cell always had the hook up
    weather it be cigs, weed, vicodin, percs, money, chew,... shit we even had a hair buzzer. candy, food, pop, playing cards,

19. well i smoked next to an unmarked cop car before at a red light, i guess i was oblivious, and so was he until i noticed him pass me. and, well i live in a really small gated subdivision, all my neighbors are old. i was walking my dog and smoked my bowl on the way to the community clubhouse ... the security guard came up and talked to me about my puppy

20. 3 pounds of chronic and your boy got out the next day? I call shenanigans

Taco bell bathroom? Right outside of school.

I usually smoke at safe spots to be honest.