Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was the longest high you've had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrapMuzik, Sep 4, 2011.

1. for me personally, it was when I actually got baked which was around my 2nd time, which lasted till the next day. How about you?:cool:

2. a large parcel of time in which i did not measure

3. My high is permanent.

4. Smoked a massive 4.5 gram blunt of Metal Haze. I don't remember finishing it, or how we finished it, but I was feeling fuzzy from it still 3 days later.

5. 2 gram mega brownie to myself haha I was high for a good 8 to 10 hours.

6. 4 years aka college

7. 1 week no lie

8. Probably a few hours like 3-4

9. ate like 5 or 6 cookies

was high as shit for 12-14 hours

10. The first time I got high I swear I was baked for like 2 days after that haha. Awh I miss my tolerance being as low as flo rida.
    See what I did there? :ey:

11. everyone whos saying theyre high for days is BSing, unless u just keep smoking/eating weed during the high. if u mean feel any effect, yeah a day. if u mean actually be high, my first few times i was high for 3 hours and baked as shit the whole time. and once i had an all day sesh, i was high from 9am-7pm.

12. I smoked a few bowls of Super Skunk once before a choir concert in high school. Finally had a come down 6 hours later. I want some more Super Skunk now :smoke:

13. 4 and a half hours, that was the second time i ever smoked too.

14. yeah beat it.

15. Sweet Adidas profile pic. I always figured it looked like a pot leaf. And sweet sig.

16. about 16 hours or so. I had a few brownies:smoke:

17. a few hours @ best, white dolphin, from amsterdam, fucked me up for the first few hours, i was fine after