What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cawdswallup, Sep 24, 2014.

1. I ate like 30 of these

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. That reminds me, the wife made cannoli's.:) I doubt they have the shelf life of the cow tales tho.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Dill pickle hummus on a grilled cheese, dipped in ketchup, eaten in a dimly lit bedroom

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Dill pickle hummus... Did not know there was such a thing... Let alone hummus on a grilled cheese.... Sounds nummy!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A weed brownie. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Portillos italian beef and cheese fries

Not sure what I was thinking. It was delicious but we're throwing my mom a surpirse birthday party tomorrow and got $700 worth of Portillos catering for the party lmao

7. Bbq chicken sandwich, mac and cheese, potato chips, and an ice cold Coke

• Like Like x 1
  8. About to smoke this 4lb rib roast.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That's gonna be hard to keep lit! Hope you have large papers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Italian beef sandwiches

We still have sooo much left over from the party lol

11. Salmon, yellowtail, avocado, cucumber, crunchy garlic, spicy oil, and nikiri (sweet soy sauce).
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. I just had a Cadbury creme egg.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Toasted sandwiches

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chorizo cheese dip and some chicken breasts smothered in cheese, onions, and chorizo with an ice cold Dr Pepper.

15. leftover Greek salad. Better the next day, like the lasagna that's next.

16. 3 eggs, some milk, one fingerling potato, a slice of bacon, thyme, cracked pepper and salt in a muffin pan...and then went and showered while it cooked. /flex

Makes enough to feed a big man and me!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. This is called Pozole which is a mexican stew/soup. Ours contains hominy and chicken but I think the meats change depending on what you have?! Then you add cabbage, reddish, onions, avocado, cilantro and lime. Ours is spicy!

If the world goes to shit, it's tasty and cheap!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I smoked a pork shoulder last night and made some fresh coleslaw. I used a Portuguese roll for the sandwich. The bbq sauce is a Carolina vinegar based I also made last night. Also pictured is grilled zucchini, marinaded in balsamic-n-olive oil with garlic salt and pepper. It was really good. 20230609_174022.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1