What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Hearthstone. I've only been playing a couple days now and it is already consuming my life. Must build top notch priest control deck, no sleep, no life, just Hearthstone!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Among the Sleep on Steam =3

3. dang sounds awesome gotta get a copy of that,

4. Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I fucking love using boomerangs man I chop bitches up with them

• Like Like x 1
  5. spin the bottle i played a couple of weeks ago, and after that we played a few rounds of russian roulette , the things we do to pass a sunday afternoon.

6. Donkey Kong for the super lol. I am happy we have all 3 of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. More Zelda :yay: Fucking up bokoblins :cop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Civilization VI

9. Drive Club VR

10. Ghost Recon Wildlands, got it for free with my GTX 1070 FTW card.

11. hows vr whilst stoned, need try that, u got wheel also?

12. #1233 Elem3nt17, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    It's pretty crazy man, especially games like resident evil. There's lots of moments playing VR where you are like holy fuck this is unreal. Racing games you feel like you are sitting in the car, you can look down at your gear shifter, turn around and look out your rear window, or look at a driver as you overtake him. It's exhilarating.

That said if I had my time back I wouldn't have bought PSVR, they need to start releasing some more full length games for it, it's been out quite a while now and the games library is mostly little 20 minute indie titles that are more of a showcase of the technology rather than an engaging full length game. I played the shit out of it for like 2 days now it just sits there gathering dust until the next release, the only full length game out there is Resident Evil and that shit gives me chest pains so not really enjoyable for more than 15 minutes at a time.

I probably would have been better off getting an occulus, but I can't justify upgrading my video card and processor plus paying like 700+ for the actual headset, too expensive.

13. I have psvr so I know what u mean exactly, not tried it stoned though!!

RE7 I don't think ill try that stoned in VR scary enough!

I agree on the occulus also, hopefully some good new titles coming out, GT sport VR, farpoint anf ive got Dirt rally VR which decent also...

14. Need for Speed Shift. And it was killing me

15. Im completely sold on VR, it's an amazing experience, like I said they just need to get on the go with some actual content for it. They need to do a deep sea game like Bioshock or something similar, the deep ocean in VR would be atmospheric and creepy as all hell.

16. Horizon and it's a fucking great game so far. Like a mix of tomb raider far cry maybe uncharted and it reminds me of red dead with the horse lol. I'm addicted.

17. yes VR has so much potential but these 20-60min game demo just aren't enough just a taster.

RE7 is the only proper game that is VR experience and yes the graphics do take a hit I guess.

Rumour that FAllout will be made VR or next Fallout VR.

We/Sony need games like this in VR it will be so amazing but seems like its not taken off at all either through Sony or the developers, I hope its not a fad that doesn't go anywhere as said there is so much potential if they get into it.

ive got until dawn as well that is ok I guess as is batman but that was very short.

Thinking about buying RIGs, I bought some games like pool and pinball but they don't get any play time not due to VR just they wouldn't get play time anyway really.

Dirt and Drive club get a lot of play time in VR though. And RE7 when I can be in the mood haha.

Lets hope we get more full length big game VR titles and its a regular thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #1239 Elem3nt17, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    I'm in a rough spot, in that I have so many brand new unfinished games and really good games I want to play over again I just can't decide what to dedicate my time to. I keep hopping from game to game lol it's driving me insane I need to pick one and stick with it. I've narrowed it down to 4 games which seem equally appealing, if you were me what would you load up?

Zelda Breath of the Wild - Beat it but skipped over large portions of the game
    The Witcher 3 - Never actually finished the main story, and I have yet to even try blood and wine which I own.
    Horizon Zero Dawn - Have maybe 2 hours put into it
    Nier Automata - Same here only around 2 hours into it

19. ive been same way for years, I'm sure when I was young and only had due to lack of money and releases only ever 1-2 games to play I enjoyed them much more, taking my time, completing and discovering all the secrets.

nowadays its like I need to play splinter cell blacklist, 1 mission oh what about far cry, these games are old ill play horizon zero dawn, mmm feel like I should get back on MGSv, mm what about some online bf1, mm in fact id rather play fifa..haha that's how my nights go....hard to stick with one game so many I own and need to and want to complete but u wouldn't bounce between 20 different movies so with gaming its just no good either I guess.

but out of those 4 id go for one of the last 2, witcher bit depressing and dull for me, Zelda not got Nintendo tbf, horizon is cool and nier has good reviews