What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Just finished DOOM 4, and discovered that i aint got nuff RAM :p

2. They get more diverse towards the center of the galaxy do they not?

Last i played was world of warships

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It does seem like you find more 'rare' creatures and plants once you start getting closer, but it's all recycled eventually. My current issue with the game is that there's no actual challenge. Those sentinels only become an issue when that walker shows up, and that's only because his laser causes you to turn direction when your hit. Otherwise you can just wander around with a theta shield boost getting blasted left and right without really getting hurt. Kinda boring once you realize that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2 plasma grenades kill those guys lol

Sentinels are pathetic as of now but I don't mind

5. cawahdooty III

tryna get all the melee weapons

6. GTA 5

Had a 22 minute full star rampage with a minigun and grenade launcher:judgekneel:

7. Fallout 4.
    working on hitting level 30 on my newer character so i can head to Nuka World.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been hooked on journey for ps4. It's such a beautiful creative game. Don't think I've played anything like it. I love the anonymity of the people you play with until the very end.

Not to mention the orchestral scores.

• Like Like x 2
  9. my husband wanted to start playing the original 3 Turok games for n64. we started the first one last night lol its fun.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Far cry 4 on the x1 but it has some real bad loading bugs. Both loading saved game and graphics loading during game play. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. FIFA 17 demo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm about to start this shit this weekend. Been on my back burner for 4 years.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hide the weiner

14. I really enjoyed it, let me know if you like it! You can get 4 trophies pretty easily if you're a trophy hunter as well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Been playing smite lately..I need to get used to it.... I was boss on LOL but can't get the hang of this.