What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Been playing WoW again. Kill me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bought RimWorld the other day, playing it on and off trying to figure it out.

3. I'm playing Caban and Sheep at http://www.friv4online.com/. It's easy and funny game. I like small online games 'cos they don't take much time. And I don't have to install the game to play it.

4. Limbo and Civilization Revolution

5. I hope they make a more complex Civilization for xbox one. Civ 6 is coming out too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Overwatch, working on getting up to 60. Had a no death comp win with reaper the other day. Happy they are gonna be fixing the bullshit sudden death in the next patch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Destiny and gone home.

8. Been playing Depth and trying to 100% Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

9. I've been playing 2k 16 on the Xbox one just owning the Brooklyn nets with the eastern all Stars on rookie mode, not very challenging but it's fun to yam on them baked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Mount and blade warband: napoleonic wars

11. I just learned about this game yeaterday and i yearn to play it!!!!! 18 QUINTILLION PLANETS WTF!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. GTA V- It's really fun to just drive around the map in first person.

13. No Man's Sky. played for an hour or so. PC version needs a patch, I'll try again once it plays more stable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. No Man's Sky on PS4. More stable then the PC version, but still has it's bugs. Kinda dissapointed that the planets are all kinda the same with a different paint job, but oh well, you can't make that many planets without repeating... And I found a crashed ship worth like 7 mil.

• Like Like x 1
  15. rebel galaxy...free games are always good.

16. Black ops 3 for Xbox one