What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. So I'm getting pretty far in Dying Light 2 now. It's way easier than the first, well you can kinda make it your own difficulty by going into buildings during the day when they are full of nasty infected... But if you don't progress the story and just do side missions and unlock buildings you get way over powered.

The main mission I am on is level 3, but I am level 6 almost 7. Each level is multiple skill points and attribute points so there's a massive difference from one to the next, let alone 4 lol .

I just chop zombies right in half with one swing or just use the unbreakable crossbow you get for free and it trivializes pretty much anything below your level.

It's still a fun game, but they really should have scaled it rather than made it leveled zones. Soon I'll be beyond the "recommend" level for all the zones available, if I'm not already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I Playing Halo 3 Today Again Soon. I Love The Idea Of There Being A Super Giant Installation On The Outside Of Our Galaxy. @SIRSOG Would That Be Possible IRL?

~Toni~

3. I don't have any real clue lol I would say probably if it was built by robots or if warp tech was possible. If it's being built by things that have life spans anywhere near ours even with near light speed tech it would just take way too long, and the wonky nature of relativity makes it get weird pretty fast over that kind of distance at extremely high speeds.

Maybe there is one on some distant galaxy but it's younger than the light that's reaching us so we don't know it yet.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Marriage .....We both lost !!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yea I See What You Sayin You Familar With The Halo Games? The Race That Built Allat Stuff In Space In Super Advanced An Smart Lol.

~Toni~

6. I played the first 2 and a little of the third but I never really got into Halo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Oh Ok. Sorry! I Just Thought You Would Like It BC It Has To Do With Space.

~Toni~

8. I only had an Xbox for a short period of time, that's why I never really got into it haha. They are fun games for sure though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dino Crisis 2 Lol Just Startin Off. Playin As The Dude RN.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Just Played Zelda- Ocarina Of Time. Freed Epona An Got The Giants Wallet. All Ready For Doin The Forest Temple Soon.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Played Some More DC2 Now On Reginas Turn!

~Toni~

12. Donkey Kong For SNES Lol Just Onto This Factory Type World Now.

~Toni~

13. Well I've reached the point in Dying Light 2 that it's told me to finish up what I want to before going beyond a point of no return for the end. I'll probably just finish it, I don't have much motivation to finish all the extra stuff, I'm way beyond the level recommendations still lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Recent mechwarrior 5 update broke all my super detailed engineering nerd mods for building giant robots.

Going to take a break for a bit and see which mods get updates and which ones I will have to either ditch or try to self edit.

In the meantime, I think I'll play resident evil 2 remake, I played the shit out of old RE2 back in the day and the remake was one of the few nostalgia grabs that actually took the game I knew and put it pretty close to the game I dreamed of back in the 90s.

Haven't really played it since release, and typically I re-play games I like on a 3-5 year rotation (pretty much once I've forgotten most of the routes and item placements to make it fun)

Might give RE7 a spin before 2 though, haven't played that in probably longer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I Playing Donkey Kong 2- Diddy Kong's Quest On The SNES!

~Toni~

16. I finished dying light 2. What a shitty ending lol.

The game wasn't half bad but it wasn't as good as the first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Damn that takes me back, SNES had a great library for the time. The DK series games were mostly solid platformers.

Actraiser was my fav snes game though, never could find anything remotely like it until Rome total war jumped to 3d battles.

Its fun to run a grand empire, but occasionally dive down into the heat of battle to personally turn the tide when the AI odds aren't in your favor.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Lol I Love SNES Games Especially Mario An DK. The DK Games Hard AF Tho All 3 Of Them But They Fun Too. What That Actraiser About?

~Toni~

19. Why Sh*tty Ending?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. You basically play God, and build a little civilization across continents expanding your population, listening to their prayers, deciding what requests to grant and deny.

However every so often a problem crops up with your people that they can't solve, so you have to descend from the heavens, animate a statue and go whoop some unbeliever / demon / monster ass personally.

It dosen't hold up as well compared to some other games, but it has a special place in my heart for introducing me to "hybrid" games that span more than one genre.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1