What was the funniest thing you even saw\heard while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PeaceNotGreed, Jan 26, 2009.

1. anyone have some funny shit to share?

my best was when my cat ran into a door then i fell down laughing

2. I hang with a 4 to 5 man crew and we hear and see funny shit all the time. One time we were all climbing in my boat that was sitting on the trailer in the front yard. As we got into the cabin and started smokin my buddy tells us all that "boats are the best thing in the coolest world". that is just one line but the list is long.

3. Haha this happened to me just the other day. I had picked up an eighth of some stuff called sweet tooth. So i invite some of the boys to join me and there are four of us in the car. We decide to hotbox it but we ended up all loading our pieces at the same time so we had four loaded bowls just sittin in the car. WE got to smokin.lol Pipe After Pipe. This is where it gets funny. half way through our third bowl, i was holdin the bubbler and forgot cuz i was pretty stoned and started chit chatting, to me it seemed like it was out of no where but my friend looks at me and he just yells in my face "Hurry up and hit that I'm loosin my high.!" he is a sarcastic ass but after smoking three bowls with another one loaded and waiting he's bitchin to me about loosin his high, I just cracked up i've never laughed harder while i was high.