What was the funniest drug deal you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SMOKEWEED!!!, Dec 16, 2009.

1. My funniest has got to be when me and my buddy picked up an oz from our usual dealer. He pulls up next to us like 2 spaces away in a parking lot, i park my car thinking im going to get in his car talk it over cuz the most we've bought from this dude before this was like a 1/4. Instead he says "YO Man were gonna play some basketball, you got the doe?" My friend for whatever reason knew exactly what was going on, i didnt know wtf he was talking about. My buddy crumples up a pretty large sum of money and tosses it to him, then he just chucks a fucking 1 Oz bag, the length of a parking space and speeds away, the bag lands perfectly on the dash right in front of the speedo. Whole drug deal took less then 10 seconds.

Just to make it clear our dealers a pretty good friend we buy from often so we weren't worried about losing our cash.

2. i call my main man to give me a quarter the other day and we said we gone meet downtown. so im posted up in the park and this dude (whos totally black) and the most gangsta person i kno rides up on HORSEBACK. even better this mothafucker waz wearin a cowboy hat, wifebeater, sweat pants and thug slippers:eek: he said he waz feelin like an outlaw that day and STOLE THE HORSE and not to worry cuz he would give it back. oh well i got my sack so whatever:confused:

3. LMAO!!! That sounds too good to be true.

4. Did an alien exchange for an ounce. I was wearing this awesome demon costume with huge black robes and he was dressed as a murderer alien with an ammo belt and a spray painted nerf gun with huge black rubes. We walked up to each other, exchanged brief greetnings in our respective languages, and then put our arms in each others sleeves. It looked like our arms were connected, but on the inside there was a transfer of the money in my right hand for the ounce in his right. Nobody knew anything happened.

5. real shit. dudes real name is Bubba but everybody in the apartments call em "Fo-Fo" i saw him rob a guy for a slab of pork roast and groceries one time but the dude resisted so he pistol whipped him and beat em with the guys own frozen pork roast :eek:
    he went through dudes grocery bags talkin bout " gimme ALL deez got damn munchies" and left em with canned vegetables and sum pork roast juice:laughing:

6. Oh, that's not cool. Poor guy just finished spending his money on groceries and he just robbed him like that? What a jerk.

7. i seen this guy do shenanigans like this all the time hes just a wacky ass crazy person. like the mad scientist from that show phineas and ferb. plus there waz sum kind of backstory tho dude waz messin with his baby momma or sum scandalous shit i live in the maury show:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

8. That horse-riding dealer story is BAD ASS.

The funniest deal I ever had was with a dealer I had never gone with before. He was recommended by my regular dealer (not unusual for dealers to work together in the SF Bay Area in my experience) because my regular guy was busy that day.

Anyway, I go to this guy's apartment (I know, on my first buy and he's like "Come on over!") and he's there with a friend who is clearly baked out of his mind. He shows me what he has, we talk about prices, and I say I'll take 1/4th. Then he pulls out a "pre-measured" sack, which is light.

That's when his baked friend chimes in and says "Oh man, you must of run out cause that's way short dude, but I got you covered..." and opens up his own bag and starts eye-balling out a group of nuggets. The dealer then says, in a very follow my lead sort of way "No dude, it's all here" and the baked friend ignores it and says "Don't worry about it man, we'll work it out later," and throws his nuggets in my bag.

I'm laughing on the inside the whole time, but at least I didn't have to leave feeling ripped off.

9. that's fuckin great dude.

10. I bet after you left the dealer was like "You're a god damn idiot! *smack*"

11. but i bet the baked friend gave the dealer shorting a customer a piece of his mind....

12. True but since the baked friend is his buddy he still might have told him that for giving away some of his bud to some stranger just so that he can have a legit amount.

13. hopefully his bag wasnt shorted by the same dealer..

14. damn that sounds so epic! I would've had an extreme mixture of laughing and shock.

15. I've had a few good ones. I had this friend once who drove me to pick up some dose and he had gotten his ass kicked not long before that and was in this huge court case with the kid. So we're driving and he starts sketching about how the kid will find out that he drove me to get drugs and use it against him in the case or some shit and drops me off like 2 blocks away from this park. I'm just like "wtf dude, just don't even say anything at the deal, i'll get out of the car" but he's still sketching. So he just parks his car and turns his lights off, mid fucking day, in this cul de sac and makes me walk. He was sketching so hard and wasn't even doing anything, it was funny. The dose wound up being bunk though, but the dealer was a friend and didn't know that.

Another was when I was at a friend's house as a freshman in HS and the kid was a year older than me. He used to sling a bit on the side, so he and I are smoking and this other kid who, like him, is a sophmore comes to buy a sack. I'm just chilling playing the guitar or something and watching the deal when I realize that the kid is buying an "1/8th" but the bag looks like 2g's tops. I don't say anything until he's gone and ask my friend "what was that about?" He says that everyone at school has ripped that kid off for as long as he has been buying weed so he doesn't even know what a legit sack looks like. The kid was so grateful too, he was gets it and is like "Wow, thanks man, this looks fat!" I felt kind of bad though because the kid later gave me a great deal on a bong, like $25 for a 2ft. glass on glass.

16. #16 SMOKEWEED!!!, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009

Pretty funny that kid repeatedly gets ripped off, wonder if he will ever catch on. I feel like getting ripped off is part of alot of kids journeys to becoming a smoker... I Knew a kid when i was back in highschool that got a great deal on 40$ bag of Oregano lol. Sick deal on a bong 2 dude, wish i could find a deal that nice ive been looking to upgrade from a terrible ass acrylic bong

17. lmfao! thats awesome

18. AHAHAHa LOL at the horse. I guess the funniest deal i did was my very first sale. I was with my friend and he asked me for a dime. We didn't have baggies so i had to fold some notebook paper to make a little case-like thingy. i thought it was hilarious at the time.

19. one time picked up on the way to see Where the Wild Things Are, so we pull up to the kids house and were waiting for a bit and his mom walks out, not too sure if she spoke english or not, anyway she walks out and looks at us scared and were like what the fuck, finally he comes out and in front of his mom was like 'Dub right?' and we nodded in shock. ended up telling his mom we were picking up homework. whole time my jaw was dropped in akwardness but good sack and good movie so not too bad.

20. tryna serve these j's two dimes shit fell out yo hand..next thing you know the boys right there doing the on-foot patrol im talkin right in face..my boot went ever so smoothly on top the ready just in time, the boy looked me in the eyes and kept walking..

can you say..whew!