Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what was the first thing you bought...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lunatic913, Dec 29, 2008.

1. when you got your med card? did you get some edibles, pipes or ganja? and what strain? and describe your first experience at the dispensery

2. I picked up an 8th of some stuff called Goo. I went to Blue Sky in Oakland since it was just a block away from the place I got my ID card at. The club is actually in the back of a coffee shop. The wait wasn't that long to get into the back. Then you enter a room that's somewhat reminiscent of a coatcheck at a club. The budtender is in a small room filled with meds and edibles in the back.

I grabbed the 8th for $44 and was on my way.

3. Hey westcoaststyle, thanks for your tips on clubs in Oakland to visit. I went to Bluesky aswell because I couldn't find PENPC. Great 3x Hash chocolates.

Anyway, first thing I bought was an eighth of some dank PK Ripper from Suite D in Northridge, then I went and bought a bong from GSC, in SoCal. Experience? I was pretty nervous, but everyone was extremely nice.

4. I hit the building supply store for lights and gardening supplies! :hello: Then, I stopped by a good friend's place! ;)

Granny :wave:

5. My first time I stopped by the club, I picked up a half-ounce, a gram of their best hash, and a clone.

6. well yesterday i got my recommendation!..i was pretty excited so i went to S.C.C in studio city and wow. that place looks classy and sleek. i was unable to go into the actually room with the meds because i guess now there is a 24 hr waiting period from when you get your rec. and goin to the dispensery.

today after work im gonna make my first visit at the disp. i cant wait :)

7. i went and got a half o of some dank bud
    i was pretty nervous
    and then i got inside the med room and i almost busted a nut
    all the gorgeous buds just there
    waiting for me to look at them