What was the first song you ever smoked to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CrunchInMyLunch, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Can you remember the first song you ever listened to while getting ripped, be it while sitting on the couch, burn cruisin', or maybe at a party? Please, do share.

2. You gettin' people to hurt their brains here lol but uhh... i'll say Protect Ya Neck by Wu-Tang even tho I know that'z not right

3. I dont remember the exact song, but I Do know it was a track off of the Better Dayz Cds of Tupac's.

4. It is one of the harder questions out there. I'm really surprised I remember mine. I ingested multiple bong loads in a parking lot. The song was Killer Mike - Blam Blam

5. not sure exactly what song but im pretty sure i was listening to the Fungus Amongus album by Incubus.

"you've got to be...so good to be...you've got to be HILIKUS!"

6. um i dont remember:smoke:
    oh wait
    i didn't smoke to any music, it was actually pretty chill
    we turned on music later
    grateful dead, jefferson airplane mainly

7. War Pigs by sabbath. we were playin guitar hero lol.

8. well.. it wasnt a song but a prank phone call... the chickity china the chinese chicken one... i laughed my ass off

9. If I remember correctly (which i probably dont after 6 years of smoking) I think it was I Get High by Styles P

10. Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles, and it blew my fucking mind.

11. The first time I was ever smoking with some sort of music on was when we were watching How High. It was the opening song so Hits from the Bong is mine, even though its like a 30 second part of the song.

12. i dont even remember the first time i smoked... period... i wish i could remember that let alone what song. :(

13. Because-The Beatles:smoke: it is an amazing song!

14. I wasn't listening to music the first time I smoked.

After we smoked I was walking back to my friend's house, and was listening to Blackstar's self titled album :smoke:

15. Probably some Green Day song. I used to listen to them religiously till they surgically had there balls removed.

16. electric relaxation
    homeboy was bumpin this while he rolled up..
    -greatest day!

17. african herbman - bob marley

i hold that song close to my heart :D
    sounds cliche doesn't it

but it rocked :smoke:

18. I dont remember what song but im pretty sure I listen to either the doors or bob marley