Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what was the dankest bud youve ever had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I know this might be in the wrong spot but its here because im an apprentice toker. with tht said basically what the question says whats the dankest bud? if it was a no name strain, named, tell me the story of how u got hooked up with tht bud that day.

ill start: it was probably in september a few months after i started smoking and my friends older bro's friend was a dealer but my friend didnt tell me this because he doesnt smoke and doesnt want ppl hearing his bros involved with tht shit idk but ya then i nervously asked can i get a dime and he was blazed and gave me like 15$ worth and i smoked it later and it was extremely dank, it was no name. then another dank bud i had was from this girl who i was desperate so i asked and she gave me some really dank bud and it was a big bag too. then i bought for a while from this other kid and he always had a name for the bud 'sour d' og kush' trainwreck' but it was never as dank as other strains and thats when i realized dont believe it if someone tells u they have a certain strain unless there the grower or know the grower. pce lemme know your story :smoke:

2. Super Silver Orange Bud- Amsterdam
    Cristal Skunk- Amsterdam
    Original Haze - Holland

all 3 amazing strains.. the orange bud was just crazy as fuck the taste of it was just pureee orange...

3. The dankest bud i've ever had was White Widow. I've got a big nug and two smaller nugs left of it right now. But here's the story, i live in KY, about 5 minutes from cincinnati, and my dude q was gettin some christmas kush for about 10 a g, it was some pretty good mids and it straight ripped me, so i thought i'd buy some, so maybe after a 45 minute wait at my buddies house, q calls me and is like "yeah man, this dude ain't showin up, i got some white widow though, 20 a g" so i'm like yeah cool, i was with two of my friends so i'm like shit, and threw in 30 and my dudes threw 15 a piece. so we got 3 g's of this widow hopped in my eclipse and dipped out to my buddy's dads house since it was his weekend there...we go down to the basement, play some halo for a while, then we smoke...i light it, and 1 bowl of this shit got me high...not just buzzed, but i was roasted, i'd never really had dank, id been used to smokin low mids to just reg and shit so i was like yeah buddy. this bud tasted like you sprayed air freshner in your mouth and shit. and it smelt sooo good, not even like weed, like pinesol and shit. it got me straight rrripppeedd after about 3 bowl packs. so we were done, then just bumped some dubstep and munched out. good night man.

4. Green Crack turned me into a vegetable lol. We never finished it either. We were gone since the first bowl. It was intense as fuck. My boy says hes gonna have some. I fucking hope so.

5. Ahh definatly these three

Lemon Haze Cronic (I swear I was high for 8 hours)- Frivate dealer 14g 4g his coke
    it was this summer, I was with a few of my friends driving around I think R***** and G***** and we had some of this dank ass bud, we had picked it up from my guy.

6. The Dream, Afghan goo, and Trainwreck. All 3 grown to perfection, and had variances of the goo and tw several times. I also really enjoyed the hell out of blue cheese, but can't decide if it beats those.

7. strawberry cough & white widow have been my favorites so far . :smoking: