Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what was the craziest thing you've ever seen/done when you were high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, Apr 22, 2009.

1. for me the craziest thing would have to be closing my eyes and seeing a bright green endless valley of marijuana and then seeing little nugs of bud running around and shit now idk if that shit was laced but that was a pretty good expierence for me

has anyone else expierenced a high like that before?

2. hmmm i thought u were talkin about an experience..not mild hallucinations....
    so ill just give two inputs:

real life situation while high: talkin to a bum who had his penis out..pretty ridiculous stuff :D
    somethin caused by being high: i dont know but i could have sworn that i heard voices talkin to me...i closed my eyes and felt really serene, and then some lady thing was whisperin in my ear some things that i did not understand...it was like in another language...freaky shit....im still athiest though..hehe :cool:

3. heres something I done:

I was in KFC with my buds, they have that new dollar menu.

I couldnt see the dollar menu! I saw the big 99cent sign but on the list things were priced over a dollar... Anyhow I asked the cashier wheres the dollar menu. She points to it, me being completely baked, I finally realized it. I then asked her whats on the dollar menu. (Mind you I can read 20/20 vision) As she told me the items, I was reading it one by one.

4. Gotten pulled over and was high as hell with my cousin who was driving and his eyes get ridiculously red when he's stoned I had my backpack between my legs with a bong a pipe and a quarter somehow we played it cool and got away it was pretty crazy.

5. Me and two friends ordered an obscene amount of food at mcdonalds. Everything ordered was off the dolor menu and the bill came up to like 31 and whatever change. When they told us we just started laughing. As we pulled up to the first window to pay we are all completly red in the face from laughing so hard...somehow we manage to hand her the money, suddenly my other friend is like "holy shit they know we are super high...lets get out shit and get the f*&^ out of here!" My other friend who is driving grabs our change and pulls right past the window where we get our food, pulls out to the main road and goes down to the light (probably like 50 yards) before we realize that we didn't have our food. Luckily we rushed back went inside and they gave us our food. We were about to be some very angry stoners, but everything turned out good in the end :smoking:

6. Depends on your definition of crazy, I guess.

Once I had to go into the local cop station, and I was blazed out of my gourd, so that was technically pretty crazy.

As far as 'hallucinations' I always hear weird shit. Nothing scary or anything, just borderline weird. Like I always hear Sheep. And I live in a city, but I swear I can gear "Baaaa" in the distance. I also hear popcorn popping pretty regularly.

7. after 3 or 4 bowls of "Princess Leah"(local strain) I had super hearing.. no joke.. could hear my dog walking on carpet from the other side of the house. Every regular sound (volume wise) was as it would be sober but every near silent sound seemed to be magnified 100x.

I could make out convos from across the room.. much fun :smoking:

8. Basically marijuana made him a superhero haha :D

Well I swear that one time I smoked I saw "shadow people" when I closed my eyes. I have my lights in my room set up to where it switches to blacklight so my trippy posters get weirdly illuminated and everything gets kind of dark and i swear I saw shadow people with faint red eyes... that was after some afghan kush though... I always wondered if they were real and weed just heightened that sixth sense so it allowed me to see those... creepy to think like that

9. if im sitting down after a good size bowl i usually feel like i lose control of gravity. in a car once i saw my hand floating in front of my face during a turn and i just slammed into the side because i thought there was no gravity. also if im sitting down in a couch and look up i feel like gravity has moved behind me and i start pulling back into the couch and my arms hang behind my head.:D

10. I took a 30-hour amphetamine and forgot about it.

11. This is a pretty stupid story, but, back when I was in highschool a buddy of mine bought a bong for his girlfriend and he didn't want to smoke his weed out of it. So we both got real baked and he decided that instead of weed he would break up a chicken nugget and try to smoke a bowl of it in his girlfriend's bong because in his words "A nugget's a nugget", after 10 minutes of trying to convince him that putting a chicken nugget in the bowl was the dumbest idea ever, he did it anyway.

12. no but i was in a car one time when i was high...chillen with my friend. craziest shit happened.

k so were driving around high. im in shotgun, friend in the back chillen, then the driver. well were turning right at a stop light in like the middle of our town. we see some kids walking from our school. we kinda wave act chill. (these people are kinda like losers and stuff but were still thought wed be nice since we kinda know eachother). anyways we wait for traffic look left no ones coming and she started going( slowly though). these kids started walking out in front of us...and she bumped into them. like i mean luckily she didnt like full out hit them. and i know ill probably get shit for acting like a dumbass driver and being irresponsible and shit...not on here to get lectured and i wasnt driving. but i just thought it was crazy and i just geeked out when we drove away because she hit people.

13. I smoked 7 bowls with four buddies yesterday on 4/20 in one of our sick outdoor spots that is right next to a busy freeway. As my friends were talking my hearing was really screwed up and i'd zone out and only hear the cars on the highwya, then my friends talking, then like a bird chirping. it was really random and kinda cool

14. Having lightning strike right next to the car while we were driving. Asking a cop for a ride home because I was high. Walking through a neck high river to get to a hot spring (this might not count because I was also shrooming at the time). Me and my friends once convinced this dude who never smoked before that he went deaf after we smoked about a gram of hash.

15. Lame, but badass at the time. Smoked a few bowls with my buddy and sat down to play some Left 4 Dead (amazing game when stoned, try it out). Got so into the game that I started screaming at the zombies on the tv about how they weren't going to wipe out the human race and making up stories about why they were there.

Was laying down at a pond near my house and starin at the stars and starting explaining to my friend just how far away they were, so I got out my phone and tried to use the calculator to figure out how many hours it would take to walk from Earth to one of those stars. I thought I had everything right but my final answer was...2. it would take 2 hours when high to walk to a star from earth.

16. dude i feel like this all the time, but usually get it pulling me diagonally up and so i have to lean to the side.
    I'd say the craziest thing was when i could feel simultaneous events branching from the same origin occurring at once. i understand thats really more of an acid thing, but it wasn't like i saw multiple things happening at once, but more like i felt like i just recovered from all events. as though we aren't product of what happens, but like products of everything that could happen.:smoking:

17. I had a pannic attack, then i went to the toilet and had a shit the size of a chair leg. Crazy times:D

18. I live in an area with a lot of farmland and intense back roads... I just got off work and smoked a blunt on the way home. It was really foggy out and I am following some girl in a saturn. Shes driving slow, I'm leaving good distance between us. Next thing I know, a cow flips over the roof of her car and she drove off the road into a fence. Her car was fucked up.

19. Dude I know exactly what you're talking about.

I actually convinced myself (when I was super blazed) the other day that I can see all possible realities before they happen, and have already made the decision of which one to take by the time I snap out of my little trance.

It's pretty cool actually. Feels weird :D

20. ha ha
    Who You Followin?