Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was my weed laced with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by absoluteunit, Nov 20, 2018.

1. #1 absoluteunit, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    I've been thinking about this for months, but I can't figure it out.

I went on a holiday to Germany, and in Hamburg's Reeperbahn (people call it the red light district of Germany), I (foolishly) bought some weed off of a stranger on the street. Stupid, I know.

I felt the normal effects of weed as usual, but soon after, maybe 15-25 minutes after, I started getting a bunch of unusual symptoms that I had never experience before and that I have never experienced since. I felt like my brain was buzzing, in a bad way. It was hard to control my thoughts and it took a lot of effort to gather my thoughts and control myself enough to eventually make it to a fast food restaurant. I felt compelled to look around, and I was very alarmed at this time (although I'm not sure if I was alarmed, because of the drug or because I knew something weird was going on). I called a friend on my phone, and my speech was very broken. I was stuttering and repeating words and short phrases, and it was hard to organize my speech like it was hard to organize my thoughts. Throughout this whole time, I was just feeling "fuzzy" in my head and in my thoughts. I'm not exactly sure how long this lasted, but at a guess, probably between 20 and 60 minutes, including a gradual come down.

I'm not experienced with any drugs other than weed, so I have nothing to compare this to. Does anyone know what this might have been laced with? At this point I'm just curious what happened.

2. THC. You got paranoid and maybe an anxiety attack. It can happen. Take is slow. THC in lower doses works better for some people, myself included most of the time. Especially if ur tolerance is low

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I had smoked a lot of weed and a lot of different kinds of weed before this. This definitely wasn't anywhere near my first go with THC, so I don't think it would be that.

4. I don't see the point in worrying about what it was laced with? If it's far different from how you felt smoking weed prior than it was surely laced with something.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I'm just curious at this point, to be honest. Was thinking that others might've experienced something very similar to this.

6. Laced drugs are marketed routinely on the streets bro. Especially if you really don't know who you're buying from and if they want a quick buck.

Weed is no exception to this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. reckon next time you by weed from the street in a city you dont really know ,check out the weed before you smoke it ,,,mac,

8. you probably wont get an answer here just because according to the rules we can't talk about other drugs. Just google the main things it gets laced with and theres your answer.

9. How are we supposed to know what it was laced with? For real? Not even a shoddy pic to look to see what is on/in it. If you were so concerned, you shoulda went to the hospital right away, not question it after months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Was the weed expensive? Dealers usually aren't into loosing money and lacing would cost extra

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You had a stroke.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. It wasn't laced with anything. Just had a reaction, it happens sometimes. Strange place, strange people you had a panic/anxiety attack as someone said above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Actually, few years back in Germany, many people ended up in the hospital because of lead-poisoning. Turned out that their weed was being sprayed with lead so that it weighed more. Douche bags everywhere man... grow your own. Don't pay for it from companies, greedy corporations, or crappy dealers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Evidence of this? You sound like Killset with his absurd claims that UK weed is sprayed with broken glass.

15. Don't kill the messenger, here. Was 10 years ago, now I read about fentanyl laced MJ. Idk if its true, just relating what I read/hear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I like how low tolerance automatically means the herb was laced. Come on good herb should fuck you all up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. lol people don't want to admit that weed is a powerful drug that can sometimes be a negative experience so they refuse to believe it was weed and assume it must be laced. Alright. Yep, it was. Your dealer gave you extra drugs for no charge that you didn't ask for and wouldn't want. It makes perfect sense when you don't think about it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Disagree my post all u want when you know you can't refute the logic

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. This lady does...
    ""Fentanyl is being used to lace a wide variety of drugs, including marijuana," said Nora Volkow, MD, director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse"

Could just be scare tactics, idk, just pointing out what 'she said'.

But I agree with you, good weed can freak a person out.

Beyond that, many LP'd cannabis has been tainted with banned pesticides.

Imho, a person should just grow their own... best weed I ever smoked.

• Agree Agree x 1