Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBonga, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    Recently I was with a few mates and had a few beers and I got pretty drunk.
    Anyway, I went to another friend's house that night to say high and I find him with a few guys with like a half O on the table and smoking a bong. I had a few rips and as I started walking back home I felt as though things were not happening or 'unreal' and I was laughing at just anything possible.

I just wanted to know if this kind of high was from mids or dank because I didnt really check the bag out so im not sure what it was?

2. Chances are it was dank, seeing that you only had a couple rips.

3. although if ure not a frequent smoker and u were drunk a few rips of a bong of mids would het u pretty high, and a half o is expensive fore dro so id guess mids

4. most likely the alcohol mixed with the weed. One time i only drank about 4 or 5 beers then ripped a bong a couple times and i was never more fucked up in my life. ended up puking actually