Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Was It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jabbok, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I planted a single seed last March or early April. I transplanted it outdoors when it got about 3 feet tall. It grew to 12 or 13 feet tall. It bushed out at the top 3 feet but never produced any buds. I thought it was a male and didn't pay a lot of attention to it.

We've been in a drought and I ventured out to look at the plant and it had bowed down and dried up.

I cut it down, picked all the wilted, dried leaves off of it, ground it up and it is some Dynamite Ganja!

2. Got any pictures? interested in what it looks like

3. :confused:  ,Use Seedbanks,get some Autoflowers,or just some Fem ,d seeds from a reliable Breeder,also learn how to grow properly,along with the flushing of a plant,proper hanging and drying methods and finally curing and burping,etc etc... :hide: