Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was in my weed?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by George_, Oct 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 George_, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2018
    Yesterday morning I was supposed to head out on a long bus ride and I thought that lighting up before I left could make the trip a little less boring. I'm pretty experienced with weed and feel comfortable being in public high because I can control myself. The bus was scheduled to leave at 5:15 am so I got up at around 4:40 am and smoked one bowl of some new bud I got. I was feeling good and started to head out to get to the bus. When I got there I loaded on my bags and sat down and waited for the bus to leave. It's now 5:30 and we start to leave so I put on my earbuds and leaned my head on my left hand. I was overcome with this wierd feeling in my arm where I couldnt really sense it there. I smoked this weed the night before and felt the same feeling in my arms and legs so I thought maybe it was just some good weed. We leave and start heading to north carolina and soon my whole body becomes numb and things around me start to become unrecognizable. My legs started to tense and squeeze and my mind feels like its left my head. So I'm sitting on the bus and I'm freaking out all by myself and I look out the window to my left and the environment starts to turn a blueish tint. This whole feeling lasts for about 3 hours and it was super intense. The night before when i smoked it I didnt feel the same way I just felt numb. I bought it for 10$ a gram which is normal where I live but the guy who sold it to me just got into the game and said he wasnt told it was laced. any ideas?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I’d stock up

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1