Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was I on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Modernhippie420, Sep 20, 2013.

1. So today I had like 3 bowls of some dank bud but it was a high experience I've never had before I'm not sure if it was similar to lsd I've had lsd before but don't really remember much here's the symptoms I had very intense visuals open and closed eyed the closed eyes were extremely vivid and moved and were almost 3rd dimensional and open eyes when I was walking through my town it was almost like as if I was in a video game the lighting was weird and the shadows moved and warped and when I was sitting down there were intense visuals I would look at the ground and it would start morphing and look like it was a rainy day with moisture on the ground and a dark aura and if I looked at the ground enogh it would form like snakeskin patterns that were very vivid and the ground would morph into visual images an if I looked up at the trees the sky would turn grey and the trees would start changing colors an they had an aura around them was my weed laced cause even the bombest bud doesn't do that to me

2. Why don't you delete your account and start again.

3. Or use some punctuation.....

4. You sure you're not smokin' pcp? 0.o

5. Is go get my money back lol