What was going through my head?????

Discussion in 'General' started by flowerchild420, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I learned a valuable lesson today.......thats for sure. Me and 3 of my good friends were hanging out earlier today because for the first time in a long time we all had the day off from work. So we are smoking pot and drinking beer and me and my best friend are roller skating on the pavement of the parking lot. Mind u, this isn't the best place to skate because it had loose gravel everywhere but we were all having fun. After about 20 minutes, I convince my friend Cody to drive his truck up and down the road with me holding on to the back skating along with him. I honestly thought everything would be good and I would have fun skating at 20-30 mph. I WAS WRONG!!!!!!! It was all going great until I got a rock stuck in my skate and fell and was dragged for a couple of feet until I realized I had to let go of the back of the truck. I'm covered in deep scratches from head to toe. That was a bad idea...........I guess my brain had a momentary lapse and stopped functioning. But I now know what it looks like to be run over by a truck. LOL.

2. ha. one time me and 3 of my friends thought that it would be a good idea to all 3 skateboard while holding on to my friends car. i was in the middle, it was all good untill we hit 30. i started wobbling all over the place. i let go, took out one of my friends and was still on the board. i decided to jump forward, even though i was still moving 25 mph. so of course i land right back on my board and hit the pavement, i started rolling head over toe and everything else for about 50 feet. good times.

3. The first time can be dismissed as a learning experience. Provided you learn from your mistakes.

4. THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOO MUCH FUCKING FUN!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! IT IS FU--OH SHIT OH GOD FUCK ME OH SHIT OH GOD OUWW FUCKING SHIT OUCHIE MOTHER FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCKIN MOTHER COCKSUCKER OW I NEED TO LET GO...owww..damn im not high anymore..fuck that shit...

somethin like that?

6. How many really bad ideas start with the words "watch this!"?

7. Damn you beat me before I could say it!

8. Actually the really bad ideas star with " Hey, watch this, hold my beer."

9. no they pretty much all start with incoheirant mumbling, lol

10. Well thats what they mean to say but it definitely comes out as something much less intelligable.

11. that reminds me of the good old days