What Visa prepaid Card for Attitude Order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mediumsteve, Aug 14, 2011.

1. What kind of visa have you blades used for ordering from The Attitude Seed Bank? I get paid early in the week and would like to order a few autoflower seeds for a quick harvest. My local stores carry a bunch of different prepaid visa cards and i would like to know which ones have worked without hassle for you before.
    Thanks Blades
    medium

2. yah im gonna go see if i can find a powerpay prepaid visa. that seems like the least amount of headache for ordering my beans. yeah autoflower harvest in two months. super happy.

3. 2 months for auto-flower, 3 months for the real deal. Why take substitutes with low potency and super low yields when you can go 1 month longer and get alot more of alot better smoke?

4. i dont know about you but i don't have the best job in the world and my body is shot from it . i suffer from carpal tunnel and torsal tunnel and have a large bone missing in my right wrist. So pain is a problem for me. I dont get paid much and a quick and easy harvest to ease my pain here and there is a great thing for me. if you have a better idea just let me know . but im in a situation where stealth is a must but still need my meds regularly. im a card holder in the great state of Co. So being legal to grow is a plus. And i have to renew my card at the end of the month so trying something new is worth a chance.