What videogames do you prefer do play while STONED!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Itstoastybitch, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Videogames a personal faveorite thing to do while high, but what is the rite videogame!

2. My favourite video game to play stoned is defintaly Fallout3, so fun to be able to do what you want and customize your own skills and stuff

3. I love playing fable 3 and mass effect 2 but i beat both of them but ive been playing just cause 2 which is awesome to be high and play cause you can do watever u want!

4. I personally love playing MW2 while baked with some chill Mt Eden dubstep on LOUD. It feels like i'm in a dream :) Just Cause 2 is good as well :smoking:

5. Call of duty or halo on xbox live, league of legends.

6. its all about black ops man..i play the shit out of that when i get stoned

7. Black Ops.

San Andreas.

Or Gta4

8. Hell yeah me too man

9. need for speed hot pursuit 3 on ps3. yeaa buddy

10. Really started to play fast racing games, things like burnout/need for speed. Something with some nitro. That shit feels so intense.

11. Hate to be a codfag... but black ops is so shit... im gutted i spent £30 buying it :(

12. Super smash bros. Melee is always the go to game even tho it's for gamecube hahah

13. I love blasting some music preferebly a7x while playing some halo reach or racing games those racing games are so intense when your stoned

14. San Andreas man.

Now there's a game.

15. I love playing some just cause 2 cause its like gta4 on crack but i cant play it now cuz i ran outta bud:\

16. NBA 2K11

Its all about Air Jordan

17. Red Dead Redemption : Undead Nightmare. its fucking insane how good this game is, its an add on which u can download or buy its not a full length game but its half as long as the original which is still pretty long

imagine, your a cowboy killing fucking zombies come on how awesome is that :D

18. took the words right out of my mouth really any fallout game and also bully thats one of my favorite games ever