Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What video games do you like to play high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogskinshoelac, Dec 2, 2009.

1. I have a lot of fun playing GTA or Saints Row when Im stoned by myself. When I get high with friends, Madden and Call of Duty usually hit the spot. What about you?

2. Well what system(s) do you have? a lot of the xbox live arcade games are good. Geometry wars is GREAT. it has trippy visuals and techno music. also there is braid, which was made to be played while high, trust me. and unrelated, superjail is the shit to watch when baked.

3. super mario 64!
    or guitar hero.

I don't play video games much.

4. agreed. :hello:

5. I love playing games like Halo, Halo 2, Mario, Ssxtricky3, and I don't know why but Pokemon for Gameboy color I've been playing that a bit lately. But other than that games like Mortal Kombat, and Streetfighter and Pandonium.

6. madden and Smash Bros all day

7. dod scource is pretty fun.

i think i play better sober what ever its fun.

i also love to play online blackjack high. its awesome.

8. i personally like to play GTA or Skate 2. :D

9. Honest to god, I was just thinking about making a post like this! :eek:

Synchronicity is amazing.

Anyways, Beatles Rock Band blows my mind. Even sober.

10. Left 4 Dead 2.. Any FPS for that matter... just gets the intensity going

11. This for sure.
    but try to get someone to play it for you so you can watch the visuals and just enjoy the music. I swear some of those videos for the songs are an acid trip. :smoke:

12. #12 tconkles, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No way! It's like the developers knew they tripped acid when making their songs! :D

Trippin +rep for you, good sir!

13. I've been playin alot of MW2 since it just came out n all, but saints row 2 is where its out... i always say its the stoners version of gta when im stoned.

14. My faves would be NHL 09 or skate 2 for the Xbox 360. but the very best games are Super mario 64 and BomberMan for the 64. Those are just chill as shit

15. modern warfare 2
    mario kart double dash for gamecube
    ncaa football games
    halo 3

16. Peggle, always easy and fun. The nice music and colors helps as well

17. You haven't played a real first-person shooter until you've played Quake III Arena or Quake Live.

Getting baked will increase EVERYTHING. Your aim. Your reactions. Your sense of where the opponent is going to go. I mean everything. It is awesome.

Also, the railgun's sound gives me an eargasm everytime.

That and Wario Ware. Wario Ware is too funny baked. Also the original shooters such as Doom and Doom II, those are still a blast to play through baked.

18. Super Smash Bros 64

best game ever

19. I am pretty much obsessed with Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 right now... it is so addicting and I never play video games.

20. halo 3 with my stoner uncle and we coop it up and blow our minds.