What video game should I buy

Discussion in 'General' started by P to the enguin, Mar 27, 2013.

1. My paycheck is about to hit my checking account via direct deposit. thinking about getting a new video game for xbox 360.

any recomendations. thinking about the new gears of war, but im not sure...

thanks

2. Have you played the online demo? It's pretty cool. Although I'm not sure what new games are out. I mostly just play black ops II and halo 4.

3. What types you like? MW2-3 BO-II are nice

4. Steer clear of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

How about Tomb Raider?

5. god of war ascension
    the new tomb raider

6. If you have to ask an online community how to spend your money, you probably shouldn't be spending it. ;) No reason to buy shit when you don't even know what you want to buy. Besides, you didn't even list genre preferences or games you've already played!

But, to answer your vague question... the Elder Scrolls series is good, as is Fallout. I also enjoyed Sacred 2 and Kingdoms of Amalur. I haven't played Dark Souls, but I played Demon's Souls (PS3 exclusive) which is essentially the same game concept, and it was a blast. You could also try Borderlands--you can probably find the original for very cheap. The new one is good, but I got bored of it very quickly. Lastly, I had a lot of fun with Civilization Revolution. Not as "in-depth" as the PC games, but still a fun console version that actually got me into the series.

7. Any specific types of games?

8. If or into online games... the new gears of war or call of duty are always nice. If your Into intense story And thrilling stuff the new tomb raider is an excellent game. Great story. And the new BioShock just came out I haven't played it yet but I've been excited for it for like 2 years. The others were great.

9. Dishonored

10. im asking for reviews on certain games so i dont make a bad decision. obviously i have enough money. dont tell me how to spend my money when you dont know me. i wasnt born yesterday bro.

:wave:

11. Farcry 3 is a fun game , also Halo 4.

12. the new south park game

13. BORDERLANDS 2!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never played a game better than it. It is 40 dollars new. I loved all the call of duty games, all the halo games, and many others, but this blows it out of the water.
    I have over 6 days of game time on it. The weapons are random, so it it fun to go back and beat bosses to try and get rare weapons that the can drop. It has literally millions of weapon combinations, so every players experience is different.

Take 10 minutes to look at different videos of the gameplay online. I promise you wont be disappointed. Plus you can buy it used at gamestop and return it in less than a week for a full refund if you dont like it, which would amaze me.

14. Simcity is pretty dope.

15. All I'm waiting for is GTA 5 :D

16. Farcry 3 or tomb raider without a doubt

17. Fallout 3 or new Vegas.

18. New tomb raider is the shit..that or new bioshock

19. Just go buy a Nintendo 64

And 4 games