What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. It is lol one of my favs

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Stationeers cant stop playing...If they make it so you can take your ships to other planets in a solar system my life will be complete. Controls are fucked though.

3. Yep I played through the first Chapter which was pretty damn good, I was only on the majority of what players did for about 2 things haha. Gunna start chapter 2 today or tomorrow.

I also downloaded Fortnite (also free on PS4 and Xbox One!) which is pretty fun, 100 people, every man for himself shooter where you try to make it to last man standing and the map shrinks throughout the game, good game to pick up and play a few rounds after a nice fat dab. Should be getting my quartz insert in the mail today so will be putting a fat glob in it to break it in then get to gaming.

• Like Like x 1

4. Sounds good to me dude:smoking: I've played fortnite before it's a pretty fun game until someone kills you:laughing::laughing:

5. Haha yeah I get pretty salty when I am like 95th. Best I have done so far is 13th

• Like Like x 1

6. Worst is when a 12 year old kills you on it & then says i fucked your mom:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm toying w/ these

witcher 3
    mass effect Andromeda
    fallout 4
    star wars battlefront 2
    nba live 18

8. I was really good, I played it up too just to get under their skin and mess with them.

In 4 player it would be like 28 to 5 to 5 to 3 or something and I would say

Man if you multiply 5 times 5 and add 3 your scores would equal mine!

I had to stay sharp so I didn't eat my words lmao, it got stressful but was worth it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. smite, pubg, neverwinter, ark, zombies... :metal:

10. #170 So_savage420, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Battlefront 2.

I'll be live streaming Dragonball Fighterz early access beta tonight! If anyone is interested, starts at 3am EST. Twitch live stream link below

www.twitch.tv/so_savage1000

• Like Like x 1
  11. Witcher 3 is very good. The first single player game ive played all the way through in awhile. Great game.

12. Damn I just got back into this. This game can be life consuming.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I still miss playing Americas Army online back when it supported Mac OS. Best first person shooter IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I find witcher 3 boring AF... i never played a game where they talk so damn much...im like 50 hours into the game, but i just stpp gew weeks ago lol don't get me wrong game play is great and cd projeckt r great developers, but i guess im an action type dude like FPS games and shyt like origins

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

15. Anyone got the xbox one X?. I got it during launch and I think its an amazing console; games like assasins creed origins and native 4k games like wolfenstein and halo 5 blow my mind away. Forza looks beautiful. Ghost recon is dope AF

• Like Like x 1
  16. I heard wildlands was good on it. Waiting on Neverwinter or pubg to optimize before I get the x.

17. I'm burnt out on fps. Years and years of tdm. Don't know if I'll ever go back. I love smite though. One of my favorites! Pubg is good to, if they ever fix the shit servers.

18. Now that was a game! Played it a lot when I was stationed in Japan.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Reason why I never bought pubg although one of my ex soldiers send it to me as a gift card, but it never worked because different regions(wack)...
    They have millions of players online and they hooked, but i can't fuck with the lag of 30fps less...

I just finished deus ex mankind divided foook that game was annoying and hard.. never played the first one tho

20. Only FPS i go hard is halo.. Mulitplayer never dies lol... I tried destiny but that game is garbage to me...

When you 100 percent disability like me and don't have to work.. you put in tons of hours of gaming lol

• Like Like x 3