What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Fallout Florida...

Mutant ants and even more gators... mutant sharks too.

2. The people are and still would be the scariest part though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You're tellin me =/

You should see the shit I see on a daily basis and I'm in a nice area.

4. #104 Dizzy, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Still playing Max Payne. Going to continue it tonight. We just killed Jack Lupino yesterday lol dude is creepy af tho I think we did the world a favor ctfu..

• Like Like x 1
  5. firin Dragons Dogma back up

6. I'm going back through Horizon: Zero Dawn on very hard to play the dlc and try ng+

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nintendo switch

Doom
    Zelda
    Mario
    Mario Kart

8. My husband and I going to start a Gears Of War marathon tonight lol. Its going to take a while but we starting with 1 and ending with 4. Its been a while since we played them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Got Witcher 3 and Evil Within 2 for 60$ for Black Friday. Haven’t even touched evil within 2 yet, been really busy lately

• Like Like x 2
  10. My husband and I played Super Mario 3 last night lol. I had to be Luigi again tho haha :geek:

We about to start water world today sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Fuck I love this game.

• Like Like x 3
  12. My husband and I always team up an play Halo lol its fun sometimes we go against each other too tho :)

13. I've been playing Darksiders again.

Just about to kill The Griever and go back through lots of the beginning parts now that I can access a lot of the loot I had to leave behind without certain items.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Doing my first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts, game is fun so far, just got to the Hercules world

15. Ylands, They are Billions, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

16. We were facing off against each other in 007 Golden Eye last night old school style liscense to kill so whoever gets hit first is dead every time :cool:

17. AC BLACK FLAG

18. I've been playing CarMechanicSimulator 2018. That game is addicting...to me.

19. Queen Hillary's strain