What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. [​IMG] any war on starcraft2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Conan Exiles and Cod ww2 on ps4

From Well Medicated

3. Pc games:
    GunZ : The Duel and Well of Souls

Console:
    Dark Alliance 2, Syphon Filter, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Still ploughing through Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, LoZ and Link’s Awakening at the m.

5. Xbox one battle royales
    realm Royale a fun one..

They have counity tournaments and there is a $10000 tournament on June 1st

6. I got swat 4 like a month or two ago and got the elite force mod for it. It's a 14 year old game and yet it's still one of the most immersive and best tactical shooters out there. Super highly recommended.

7. #348 Elem3nt17, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Project Gorgon, it's an MMO made by two people a husband and wife. It's a piece of shit, it's buggy, it's clunky, the graphics are horrible, it's half finished with lots of areas next to barren.....and yet its still 10x better than any current gen MMO on the market, which is really fucking sad. Why can't we get a AAA old school themed MMO that doesn't hold your hand? Is there not enough mindless MMO's out there that at least one company can make one that doesn't cater to casuals and scrubs?

8. Grand Theft Auto V

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Donkey Kong Country 2- DIDDY kongs Quest lol it for the Super NES. I Been Playing it with my Husband Since it 2 Players. We Already Completed the 1st One too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I love RPGs. Playing Persona on PlayStation right now. I'm in the throes of attempting to complete my backlog of retro RPGs. I just grind and level-up my character all day. I just want to read everything and beat the last boss, and move on to the next game. It's been daunting but I've been at it for four years and I'm still going strong. It's actually been really fun and I'm taking notes offline, and posting more. I just buy and store RPGs since I was little for when I have more time as an Adult.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Why didn't you play the games as a kid man :confused_2:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Just finished Bayonetta 2.

10/10

Now trying to finish my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Also 10/10

Nada nos puede parar

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. #355 SIRSOG, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Lol wrong thread. I do this a lot

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I had to juggle school and work a lot so I barely had enough time to fit gaming in, into my schedule. I managed to beat a couple of games though don't get me wrong. I always wanted to achieve a perfect game in all my RPGs I played and I had trouble with that. I only managed to do that for a couple.

When I finally had freetime my friends would always drag me out of my room and off the computer so we could: chill together, party at clubs, drink alcohol and smoke weed together. Sometimes looking back I wish I listened to myself and just stayed home and played games lol.

Thing's though I'm always thinking about video games and how to sack them even off the controller lol so it's not like I neglected them. I'm super picky-and-choosey about time-management playing RPGs eats up a lot of my time so I try to be strategic about what game I play next.

Most of the time when I'm blazed I feel bad when I go to play video games so I just choose not to. When I smoke weed and I'm high I just don't play video games because I get scared about every little thing and I'm super paranoid. I didn't play games as a kid cuz I was high all the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I finished playing Hearthstone about two hours ago. I got two wins, I need two more to get this month's card back.

16. Skyrim

I broke the game using the restoration/enchantment loop. i have a knife that does over 800k fire damage and armor that gives me 49,078,022,144 health

17. I beat Persona for PS1 and now I'm playing Chrono Trigger for SNES.

Persona I think was strange. They throw out philosophical words lol.

I thought I'd go back to a classic RPG I know I'd enjoy.