What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. We faced eachother in Time Splitters last night lol fun.

2. ayyy do you play on PC? looking for more peps to play with

3. omg TIME SPLITTERS!!!!!!!!!! such a classic I need to play it again

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. do you play on PC?

5. IKR the multiplayer is much fun an so are the characters you can play as. Sooo many of them.

6. Gears of war horde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. #207 Freedom1, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Yup sure do

Freedom is my steam. Profile pic is anonymous guy holding a sign that says "The corrupt fear us The honest support us The heroic join us"

8. im replaying the mass effect games... on the second one now.

i have an itch to play "from the depths" but i cant smoke right now so i dont feel like building anything lol

9. lol I hear ya man I cant smoke either right now real hard to get into games this way ha

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fuck yessss I'm still going through the list from the big SW sale right before TLJ I'm balls deep in KOTOR II Extended Cut right now

11. Skyrim, nothing beats Playing it Highrim (lololol).

I tried playing Fallout 4 stoned but the atmosphere just wasn't the same.

There is just something cathartic about exploring a fantasy world full of magic and mystery, plus the music and graphics still look REALLY good (at least on PC with mods).

Honestly any of the TES games are the bomb, in Daggerfall you can farm crypts,load a horse and buggy with the treasure, then head to town where you can store the stuff in your home or pawn it off. The world is damn huge too.

Morrowind is really good too, home decorating in that is the best in the series and the story is probably the best too.

Oblivion easily has the best quests, dlc (minus horse armor), and the most varied environments, I spent like 500 hours on this game back in the mid 2000's, along with morrowind.

But yeah, modded Skyrim ftw totally. I like the small mods like Morrowind style potions, Daggerfall skeletons, unicorn mount, a flying ship, a haunted cave, a moon with a goofy face and a teletubby sun.

Cool things like that really make things interesting and are why I consistently go back to the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Timesplitters should be brought back and remastered. That was once of the craziest games ever, so many multiplayer modes and characters! Imagine it remastered and playing online with full servers.

A man can dream

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’ve actually been running through both Rayman Origins and am now in the middle of Rayman Legends.

Anyone else ever play these? Pretty mindless fun! Some of the levels are easy and some are hard!

J

14. Morrowind WAS a great game - and Oblivion was as well. Had great fun with Skyrim too!

I remember back when Oblivion came out thinking man these are some great graphics!

J

15. Breath of the Wild

Super awesome, just wish i didn't need to farm arrows every 20 minutes lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah arrows were a bitch at certain points in that game but you should reach a point where you have a really good stock of different arrows.

I have mostly been playing different PSVR games when gaming lately, just really enjoying the different gaming experience it provides and the different types of games that they have.

17. You also reach a point where stores won't sell you anymore nor do they sell you enough to keep up with my needs

So I'm pretty much stuck farming them lol

Only regular arrows though, I've got a ton of the elemental ones hahaha

18. AC Origins in 4k HDR is amazing. Didn't realize my tv had HDR (it needed to be enabled) until a couple of days of play and then turned it on. I've been playing AC Origins as I progressed up from OG Xbox One to Xbox One X to Xbox One X in HDR. The step up in graphics to 4k HDR was almost as big of a step up as it was going from the original Xbox One to the One X.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dude, 4K rocks. Cool you got it worked out. We spent the last 3 years (slowly, as $$ came in) fixing up/building a new addition at my home and once we got it done we saved up and got a kickass Samsung 65” hi def 4K smart tv and Yamaha surround sound system - and man, we’ve got it hooked up to my gaming PC (kickass but expensive) Video card and you should see what games look like in this setup - hell, it only took me till I hit my 50’s to be able to afford it lol

The good surround system is just as important as the graphics in my opinion - there’s nothing cooler than hearing folks/monsters/whatever sneaking up on you before you see them - or if you just wanna watch a good movie or 4K show
    On Netflix.

I’m blabbering. Cool you got that shit figured out.

J

• Like Like x 1