What Vehicle Do You Drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by JohnnyBravo, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Better than a dodge omni, just remember that lol

2. I've already thought about an Acura, guy down the road is getting rid of his, got to get my ass employed though. Drew unemployment and got a bit too lazy, now I don't wanna do shit. They say energy runs on energy. Any who if I get a job I may get something like this. Beautiful truck here
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. For the past week ive only been riding my crotch rocket. Havemt even turned my car on

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. '14 Chevy Silverado

5. let me guess, its got two 1000cc engines that each power a wheel, because we all know you like impossible engine swaps.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I never said anything about my engine on my car lol. And it has 3 2000cc engines duct taped to the tank

7. pardon my vocabulary, impossible builds.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I fell in love with small bore motorcycles/scooters, about 7 years ago.
    Was at a friends, and he had bought this cheap china scooter, a knock off of a Vespa maybe.
    We started to tear ass around his neighborhood on the wee thing, maybe a 150cc engine.
    I jumped on it to go for a refreshment run, and fell crazy in love with that nimble fun little thing....went out and bought one.
    It was so much fun, but I wanted to get on some bigger roads, and knew it did not have enough CC's to do what I wanted to.
    Then I found a Honda Big Ruckus 2006 silver and black one, 250cc's, water cooled. It runs well at 65-70 mph, I've traveled multiple states on it, finding the blistering beauty of yester years highways, that run along most interstate super slabs.
    It's a such a great joy for me, dirt cheap to own, and insure, parts are cheap, and easy to fix...and the 65 miles to the gallon is nice too.

9. The GLHS was fun to play with when they were on the dealership lots...the tranny was a bit notchy, but in that era, the mid-6 0-60 wasn't what one called horrible. And it could be improved upon with some dealership goodies...

But...I am guessing you weren't talking about the version that Shelby got to work his magic with ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. My new lady.... 4DoorZ06
    '12 Black Diamond V, fully loaded w/ recaros.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  11. For those that don't know; yes, it has the supercharged LS in it. It literally is a track-capable 4 door Z06

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My dads old jeep
    But
    I'm gonna buy this soon [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]

A Honda accord 2012, but I have my eyes on this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. For about +30k you can find nice v2 sedans/coupes like my car (CTS-V), instead of a base model CTS....just a thought. The fun factor warrants the extra money, I promise. Plus, it literally sounds just like the 'vette, it never gets old to hear. I have my kid, all of my personal shit, and other shit for the house/work in a car, that I can daily & still have fun with & just has all around great body lines, imo. I love this car, always have. Another nice thing is having your lady tell you someone tried to hit on her driving your car :D:D:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sweet, man. Post some pics. I would love to have a bike, but I would honestly probably kill myself. A good friend of mine has a really nice Busa & CBR1000. He loves 2 wheels lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ooh I'll definitely look into it then, thanks!

17. Alright yeah i drove it all day so i couldnt post pics before night but your friends busa and cbr are def fast than my bike lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Did you trade in your All Wheel Drive Cobalt for it?

• Like Like x 4