What Vehicle Do You Drive?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by JohnnyBravo, Apr 20, 2015.

1. I used to have a Mustang but some motherfvcker hit me so I bought an explorer and I'm actually like it

2. Funny thing is I don't drive a Honda. My current car is very much real unlike the AWD Chevy Cobalt you claim to have but yet can't provide any info on......what a clown!

• Like Like x 2
  3. #263 Dabh, May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    N

• Like Like x 1
  4. Might be an idea to blank the reg plate

5. Sold now anyways

Stay high

6. 99 CRV. I think it's one of the most well designed vehicles out there.

7. '13 silver Chevy Spark.

8. My toys.

Audi TTRS
    Porsche 911 GTS

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Ooo very nice^^^

My Toyota 86/ scion frs/ subaru brz... Whatever the fuck you want to call it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465495099.637194.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465495131.056920.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  10. '87 325iS and '89 325iXa:

[​IMG]

'87iS is getting more grey (but still my red headed mistress):

[​IMG]

some mild off-roading one day in the iX, parked there to hide from traffic for pics and monkey feeding. was a great day.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. My current bad idea. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. A srt8 2009 dodge challenger all black and I smoke that bitch out

13. '03 with 3.0 v6

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im a fan of audi

15. I love Audi, but after owning this car I rethought my next purchase (b5 s4). I assume I saved many headaches.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dont have a pic of mine handy, but I have one of these, wanna race? lmao dont make fun
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reminds me of my first car a 91 oldsmobile cutlass ciera.

My younger brother had essentially the same car, we drove um like asses haha. We both worked at mcdonalds and we went through the drive through in our seperate cars full of friends, he was ahead in the drive through line waiting for his food... So i played bumper cars and rammed/bumped his bumper and pushed him forward a bit haha.

18. lol, yea they are tanks, pretty solid cars really, certainly not the coolest looking though lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. If you want an affordable upgrade sometime, this 99 acura cl 3.0 (which was $3,400 with 112,000mi) is a damn steal.