What Vaporizer's do you have?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vakK, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    wanted to do a little poll kind of and see what everyone is Vaping with.
    I Currently just sold my EQ to my friend, he loved it. and have an MFLB which i just got in the mail today, perfect timing. and my Custom SSV is coming in tomorrow by mail. Can't wait!
    what do you guys currently Vape with, also try and state your favorite thing about your unit.

2. Currently...........LSV.

What I like about it? I like that it's bagless. I like that it's whipless. I like that it has, outside of the ceramic heating element, a glass on glass air AND vapor path. I like the way it mates with my bong. I like the temp control. I like the ease of maintenance. I like the simplicity of design. I like the glow. I like the bag. I like swiss cheesed aluminum.

3. Lol is there anything you don't like about it?

4. #4 lwien, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    Yeah.........the thick ass heavy AC cord that weighs almost as much as the vape itself.

Oh, wait, there's more. I like the huge ass vapor clouds it provides. I like the totally unrestricted air flow. I like the custom colors, custom knobs, custom transfer wands, etc that you can pimp it out with. I like the price. I like the warranty. I like the taste. I like the high vapor to air ratio.

5. Vapor Brothers. Had it for many years now and it is still like new. Great taste, amazing high, no metal in the vapor path, glass on glass, surgical tubing as the whip, made in the USA, and even has a warranty. I love it for the price and craftsmanship, hell of a deal.

6. #6 lwien, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    As long as it has a whip and the air flow is sucked in from under the vaporizer, I really don't think that this could be considered glass on glass either for the air flow or the vapor path, eh?

VB's a good vape though.

7. lol wut?

By "Glass on Glass" I meant where the whip connects to the heating element rod thing.

8. Had a mflb... Didn't use it much, wasn't very efficient! Very discreet though obviously! Now use a vapir no2 which produces more constant vapour and I'm very happy with it, I don't smoke nearly as much as I vape and smoking now seems kinda disgusting to me.. The taste it pretty bad compared to vapour :)

9. Da Buddha- produces lots of vapor and the tube fits perfectly in my bong.

10. Mr current two daily drivers are the SSV (standard glass) and the Solo. Main reason I like the SSV is that I can leave it on 24/7 and the delivery system. Also the big lung busting hits it can give :D. The Solo is a great portable and also conserves very well with the PVHES shorty turbo stem. The battery life is great as well, and it can still milk a bong/bubbler with ease.

11. #11 IWakeNVape, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I have an LSV and an Arizer EQ, but I packed up my EQ the day I got my LSV. Much cleaner airpath, faster heatup time, NO WHIP!

I like it for every reason lwien said :smoke: he pretty much covered it all

12. 1. Silver surfer

2 .solo

3. Supreme

4.purple days

13. I have a homemade vaporizer called the "Iron teeT" â„¢

14. Went from:

DBV to Volcano to Pax to Extreme Q

15. nicee! which one is your favorite?

16. nice i had the EQ and went to SSV

17. im rocking a vapor bros too

18. Why the change? Are you satisfied? Anything you miss about the EQ?

19. EQ was an amazing unit don't get me wrong.
    but I basically gave it to a friend cause I felt the need to educate about vapes since it's awesome.. so I decided to get me an SSV Unit after hearing alot about it, it's a step up in the whip department, thicker hits and i get really high off it. not to say the EQ Hasn't gotten me stoned before :D
    all in all i miss it a bit but I'm content and happy with my SSV.

20. I bought my MFLB about 2.5 years ago, and picked up the Extreme Q a few months ago.

I'm planning on retiring my MFLB and replacing it with the Davinci Ascent when that comes out.