What Vaporizer to get

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Godspeeed, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Alright my budget is $200. I'm looking for a vaporizer that is durable and easy to transport. Put it this way i want to be able to vape in my car.

Quick question is there any resin left inside a vaporizer? And does it smell of bud?

2. I've been researching vapes myself, and if I was you I'd get the Purple Days vaporizer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaBq5zQAoG8]YouTube - Purple-Days Diffuser review[/ame]

3. I have a Vapor Bros. vaporizer and I love it. It's pretty small and easy to carry around. The hands free version is only $165.

Resin does get in the whip and it does smell if you don't clean it. However, if you cleaned out the whip when you use it, I doubt there would be much of a smell if any.

4. I'm going to get Da Buddah because it's good quality shit for $150.

5. yeah i was leaning toward da buddah and i don't really wan't to wait 7 weeks for the purple days to come in. Also it takes 30 minutes to warm up and i sort of want it quick and put it away.

How long does it take for the vapor bros and da buddah to heat up?

6. Vapor Bros. only takes 5 minutes to heat up.

7. Keep in mind you can keep the PD plugged in all day. It's extremely power-efficient, and most people just keep it on the plug and ready to go.

8. im leanin to Herbalaire, looks pretty tight to me. 250 and its supposed 2nd best from the cano. I dont think this is the one for you if your lookin to vape in the car but maybe the i-inhale?

9. i don't want a pocket one cause i heard those are absolute crap. Also its over my budget :(

Also the thing is I am not going to be able to have it plugged in all day.

10. Have you heard of Google, or better yet, THE SEARCH BAR? They were put there to be used for a reason. This topic is posted so often that it would actually save you some time if you used the search tools.

11. You don't have to be a dick buddy.
    I did actually use the search but yeah not everyone is looking for the same thing.

12. ive had my herbalaire 2.1 for like 5 years now and its still working fine.... it's better than purple days for sure and can be used with 1 hand... and you get a big crucible to fill with weed.... not using a poker and changing the weed every 4 hits gimme a break

heats up to 400 degrees in two minutes TOPS

temperature adjustments are quick on this thing.... like increasing the temp when you should.

seriously i've been using my vaporizer outside for the past few weeks we pass it around like a water bottle the cord is LONG.

and u can temp set it anywhere 0-400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. how many of those bags do u think u can take to the face in a row?

14. My budget is under $200 :(

Lol prob less then 1 those things are huge hits.

15. how much is herbalaire tho? like $225, $250 or something? it'd be well worth it to stretch it by $50

16. Yeah i will probably go with that one cause i can do both the bag and the direct.

Thanks.

17. i have the vaporite solo model and i love it and it is a bargain at 125$ heats up in about 5 min comes with an oil burner attachment

18. youll be glad that you can smoke it one handed and there isnt a million parts

and its very efficient.

19. you can get a "blemished" (slightly dinged up but heating element works) SSV for $180

20. I'd totally recommend the SSV. I use one everyday and have had 0 problems. In fact, I'm vaping with it right now. :p Peace